RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
15 bucks free shippingfor any yamaha key listed on the ebay link above if you pay me direct from paypal. USA and Canada only for free shipping

***address listed on paypal when paid for is address I will ship to.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Do you actually make these or do you buy them and paint them? If you make them I would be interested in having you make me a custom one.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I had the time to custom make every 1 their own design. I want to know of your custom design you have, I'm curious. maybe I can do something, or maybe I can help you find it, ormaybe not. I know my competition and what they have. Theres actually one dude here who will hand carve you a custom key out of elk antler or some type of specialty bone. If I can help you find what you need, cool, if not, at least I tried, and thats cool too.

I assume you checked out my ebay listings, those are just a few styles. I havequite a fewmore different styles than just those listed there. I ran out of keyblanks but have more coming Thursday so I'll then be able to make any keyfrom any of the styles of toppersyou will see in the link below to my photobucket collection of pictures.

***The keys I have are an inexpensive alternative for those looking for something cool but not too expensive and thats who I try to target.

Every different style I have should be here. But I don't have every one of them (a few may be discountinued). Ifyou do seeanything you like just let me know.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm173/gc1warrior/

I have this one set too which I think is pretty cool.The eagle is pretty popular in America. Matching set.

The valve stems fit real cool right down to the rim on my warrior. Matching key comes with them. $25 A big 2 dollars shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I use my skull key all the time and get lots of compliments on it too....

Can you make the Alien Skull key for warrior too?

But without the top key chain part...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts