RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I just picked up a 2004 Warrior today. I bought it from Rollin Fast cycle sports in Lebanon NJ. These guys were great, had all the paper work and receipts for the bike. Even loaded it in my pickup for me.

The bike came with the Speedstar stage 1V kit in it and is very clean. I but 100 miles on it today and am very happy with the power and handling. Only real issue is the forward controls need to be move further forward.

Now the fun begins, what should I do first??[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Depends on what's been done so far. Seems the best and most common first mod, as a group, is a bak, ais block, pcIII, and pipes. After that, cosmedics, wheels and tires, coil(s) relocation, bars, remove stickers, lowering, lighting, pistons and cams, SEAT, paint, and on and on. Have fun! and welcome.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
You got the stage IV so you've got performance going already. What else have you got so far?, and it depends on how you want to ride. Are you doing short rides or do you want to run down the highway several hundred miles a day on a road trip. If your riding is short trips just go for what you think looks good. If you might be doing some road trips you'll need to include comfort into your decision making. Another question would be are you looking for a solo bike or will you be doing 2 up. If you want your wife or girl to ride with you, you'll have to make some changes for her too. Let us know your riding style and you will get a lot of examples.
I modded my bikes performance, looks and comfort since I will do a few road trips every season. I also modded the comfort level of the passenger since my wife likes to ride with me. Take a look at my gallery.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome! I'm a new guy too, but I gotta throw in my two cents. Learn to use the search function in the forum and soon your head will be swimming with all the mods that can be done. Btw, good advise from gman.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
congratz and welcome my friend. first thing i'd like to see you do is post some pis. hehehe /emoticons/emotion-5.gif ride safe /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts