RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...I just bought a 2002 warrior and i was just wondering if you guys could take a look at it and tell me what you think. Picture and everything that is on it is in my profile..I paid 6,500 for it and it has 11,277 miles on it...

·
Registered
209 Posts
welcome to the forum.... i think you did real well... you will enjoy this bike and site.... btw you may need to get a second job to pay for all the mods!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks...ya i love it!! i cant stop riding it..my bro has one and i rode his many times so i just had to get one myself..haha yeah it can get expensive i know that i just have to figure out what i want 2 do next.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
you should be arrested for grand theft auto cause for $ 6,500.00 you stole that bike [:0] just kidding bro but seriously it looks like an awsome deal, you did great and congrats on your new machine [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys...yeah idk what i'm gonna do next. but ya this sounds bad but i have no idea what kind of mirrors they are sorry man.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for all the comments guys!...ha yeah its pretty fast..but u guys got any sweet ideas on what i should maybe do next 2 it?

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
warrior_68,

First off...

As for your bike...Nice job! You got one sweeeeet machine there!

I actually like the forward controls that you have...And the color is close enough to "Midnight" for me...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 23 Posts