RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Just picked up a 2006 blue warrior. I love the bike. A few years ago I bought a new FZ1. When my wife got pregnant, it had to go. I was in the local dealer getting a helmet for my daughter for her raptor 50 and saw a tag on a new warrior that said $9799. It was brand new with muzzy pipes and a programmer. Seemed like a great deal to me so the next day I went back and bought it!!! What do yous think

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Congratz! You gonna love it but your wife may not.....Warrior takes away alot of attention and keeps your wallet empty. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

But well worth it..........[^]

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Compared with what we would pay for a new Warrior over here, it sounds like you got a good deal my friend. Enjoy your new bike and welcome to the family.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I saw an 06 last weekend for around the same price, but it didn't include any mods so that is a good deal. What color did you get?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the replies. I got the dark blue color. Not sure on the exact name. They also had a maroon 05 leftover that my buddy went and bought after he rode mine. Thanks again

1 - 20 of 35 Posts