RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the group and just purchased a 2002 Warrior. The previous owner had done a few mods, but now that I have read what you are doing I believe Mod Fever is for real.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Check to see if the recalls are done. If the tranny recall is not done I would recomend the RoadStar fifth gear be installed at the time of the recall work. Since the recall opens up the tranny it makes this mod affordable and would be a great mod on a Warrior.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome to the club. the 02 is a great bike as all of them are , i just like the way they look with the 02 and 03 seat. your gonna find a lot of good people here who more than willing to share their knowledge of this lean mean asphalt eating machine. p.s. i asked my doctor about mod fever, he told me to order two pieces of chrome for my bike and call him in the morning

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Ericbb,

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to post up some pictures of your new ride, as soon as possible.

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome to the hood Eric. After one year or $1000 in mods you will be eligible to join the MFA branch of the forum. I was invited to join after 2 weeks of ownership. I think they felt $orry for the old man. Mod Fever is to be treated with respect. Hi my name is Dave and I haven't changed anything on my bike in 10 days.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]Welcome to the skint/broke no money left in my wallet club of warrior modding[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
395 Posts
yes modd fever is real, i think it should be a legal reason to take a day off work. welcome home.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts