RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take a sec to say hello. Just bought a new '08 Warrior last night. Traded in the Boulevard C90 as the promo rate recently expired. So, I figured I'd get my hand on the cruiser I have been wanting since it's inception. I rode sport bikes before the C90 and have owned a very sweet Vmax. Time to start all over again as cash permits!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sin_City_Warrior said:
You did get a midnight, right? Right? Right? Right?
Nope. It's a burgundy one. The remaining '08 came with the best deal.

Time research, research, and more research.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the bike. Good choice of color. As is wideley know, (but oft debated) the red ones are the fastest!!

P.S. - great job getting the pix up so quick. That is usually a 3 or 4 question process for newbies here.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Nice lookin bike. Should be a lot of fun. Be careful with these things, after fighting the mod bug for almost 2 years now, i finally gave up and emptied my wallet. Every warrior needs new pipes, seat, bars, grips, pcIII, intake,etc.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Frank, spend some time searching the site. There are a lot of FREE mods that you can do between now and tax time.

Flip and Grind lowering

Cut the rear "mud flap" off

dish the reflectors

etc.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
kickice24 said:
You did get a midnight, right? Right? Right? Right?

lovely lovely bloody bike mate!! - now we all know that when you've saved enough for... a proper titanium re-spray she'll just look the bees knees... and be real fast [we all know titanium as it happens like 03's is fastest right!...or am i right] - seriously a great warrior and welcome -ps don't listen to anyone else but me...there all bonkers around here [but for me of course.. im not bonkers.. interesting...suave.........oh yes...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rdarnitall said:
Frank, spend some time searching the site. There are a lot of FREE mods that you can do between now and tax time.

Flip and Grind lowering

Cut the rear "mud flap" off

dish the reflectors

etc.
Already started!

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
rdarnitall said:
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the bike. Good choice of color. As is wideley know, (but oft debated) the red ones are the fastest!!

P.S. - great job getting the pix up so quick. That is usually a 3 or 4 question process for newbies here.
Very nice bike. Some people will pull the wool over a new guys eyes but let me tell you the truth. The indigo warrior are much faster than all the rest. So fast in fact that they had to stop making that color. I am painting mind to slow it down to the speed of the regular warriors.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Nice bike, congrats.

The truth of the matter is that the red ones are definitely the fast ones

and the red ones with the stripe, oh man they are...

nothing comes close.

They are the fastest.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was at Barney's in Brandon over the weekend, still lookin for my dream ride, they had your bike for around $10,400. Said it was the only warrior left and deal ended that day.

I"m kinda holdin out for a midnight. I think I heard one guy on this forum, just one mind you, say that the black ones are faster.... wwaaaaaay faster

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hey i was @ Barney's (Brandon) on Sat as well. They had a nice midnight there in the parking lot..(but it was a customerz..) Welcome to the 4m Kickice....I bought my 05 from a guy from Pinellas Park. But as everyone REAL will tell you, Black Cherry Warriors are the fastest....Bar none son...lol

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Welcome Kickice24 and Skikrazee!! This is thee best forum/familyon the web. There's more knowledge on this site than at ANY dealer around. Check in for anyquestions, thoughts, or how to's. Like mentioned before... LOTS of FREE mods. The only thing I had to purchase on my bike were the bars, everything else is DIY (do it yourself).

Skikrazee said:
I"m kinda holdin out for a midnight. I think I heard one guy on this forum, just one mind you, say that the black ones are faster.... wwaaaaaay faster

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa buddy!!!!
But the true secret is, Chicks dig big black....... bikes!!
haha

1 - 20 of 33 Posts