RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I purchased a brand new 2007 Warrior a couple about a month ago. I got a smoking deal on it that I could not pass up since it is a 2007 and the 2009 have already come out. I couldn't be more excited about a new bike. I have wanted a warrior for about the last 4 years. Let the madness of customizing begin...

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
4 years! Wow you are a patiant man. Welcome, enjoy!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't wait by choice. I had to wait till I could responibly afford it. I couldn't pass this one up either it was a smoking deal. It was a used price for a bike that literally had zero miles on it.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
bustedknuckles said:
I didn't wait by choice. I had to wait till I could responibly afford it. I couldn't pass this one up either it was a smoking deal. It was a used price for a bike that literally had zero miles on it.
I bought the '02 right out of the display window and picked up the '05 when it was 2 years old and 800 miles, cant pass up great deals.
Welcome aboard the forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all of the welcomes. I'm sure i'll be reading a lot of everyones old post and hopefully be starting a lot of my own. This seems like a very organized forum. I hate looking for answers and digging through a bunch of junk. That isn't what is going on here.

·
Registered
881 Posts
welcome to the greatest forum! Be sure to wash your hands after using the facilities. In case of emergency, the exits are "ALT F4" or, if you're on a Mac "Apple Q".

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Well, I believe you said more than "hi".
Am I mistanken or do I sense some excitement in your voice? We all understand that and all of us in the cold winter states go through that excitement just before riding season every year. Welcome to the 4m.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha you sense a ton of excitement in my voice. I know that I do not live in some of the really cold states or even the ones that are under snow all winter, but I have not stopped riding everyday all winter long. I just put on another layer. It still gets below freezing here. When I am coming home from work it dips into the mid 20's, and I still take the long way home. I think the excitement is just going to grow more intense as it gets warmer.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
bustedknuckles said:
Haha you sense a ton of excitement in my voice. I know that I do not live in some of the really cold states or even the ones that are under snow all winter, but I have not stopped riding everyday all winter long. I just put on another layer. It still gets below freezing here. When I am coming home from work it dips into the mid 20's, and I still take the long way home. I think the excitement is just going to grow more intense as it gets warmer.

So, what's gonna happen when the temps in southern New Mexicogo up to 110 with road temps hovering around 140 to 150? Summer here in the Houston area is when the bike gets parked for a while and ridden only in the morning. The good thing is that we CAN ride here if we chose but riding in an oven isn't very fun in the Summer months.

All that being said, me and a couple of buddies will be riding through the great "Land of Enchantment" in June or July. Planning on going up through Clayton and hopping on I-25 to Denver and on to Estes Park, CO. On the way home we'll be bumping down through Taos and Las Vegas, NM. It's a beautiful state, New Mexico.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Congrats on your great deal and welcome, I have a trip planned through New Mexico this coming season that I am looking forward to.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
bustedknuckles said:
I had to wait till I could responibly afford it

Welcome, welcome to the Circus - many clowns
- many jugglers - and what an audience!...they'll cheer your wallet into the spotlight! - I'll be watching for less 'responsible' spending in the near future lol
- me i somehow 'let' my boys end up with my bikes, and me zero ride,so i went out and was very irresponsible when i saw the Warrior !!! - saw it... loved it... bought it ....not knowing if i should afford it!! - the best spontaneous bike moment of my entire life - i to am still riding in the freeze, and yup the long way round to!!- took her to seethe House of Parliamentyesterdayand rode in every bus lane past every cage....yaheeee! - don't you love the fact that the world and his wife just doesn't get it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts