RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
CarKnee-
I second islecruiser! This is a really first-class site you're developing, not to mention a great group of fellow riders. OF COURSE it gets top billing! Keep up the good work![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'll second that. **** Warchild!!! OK I will third it then [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] CK, you have obviously gone to great lenghts to make this the #1 forum for us Warriors. Easy to use, easy to navigate and tweaking features based on member feedback. Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
639 Posts
CarKnee, you da man!

Eight pages of members in TWO MONTHS! Wow.

How many hits do you have on this site in that time?

Great site. Great job. Thank you.

Now, I'll just tell you one thing. I WILL PAY a small fee (annual basis) to be a member here. Why here and not some other sites? This site is DEDICATED to the Roadstar Warrior. It has a good forum and no doubt will grow in features with time.

I belong to another website that is fee based: TurboDieselRegister.com. While they don't MAKE YOU PAY, if you do you also get a newsletter and some other cool stuff that makes it worthwhile.

Anyway (sorry for the aside), you are providing a great service to us Warrior riders and I think this place is THE PLACE.

[8D]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks SpearWarrior!

Since June 1st there have been 12,934 sessions served. 11,351 of which have been made in August! WoW [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] (That excludes my sessions)

No charging here... There will not be any charging for members to register here. Charging people to help out others would drive people away.

I was thinking of doing a newsletter, but that is a ways down the road. I also have some other features in mind, which will make the site sooo much better. All in good time...

CarKnee

·
Registered
683 Posts
keep up the good work,this site has by far surpassed all my expectations.you have done an excellent job here and all the updates have been great additions to an already excellent site.
once again thanks!

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Gee, Guys!
Don't you think we should thank Kommander Doom for the sudden growth? If my memory serves me correctly, it was just after the delphi forum went through it's sudden censorship proceeding's that this GREAT FORUM took off.
Anyway, Sean you have done a marvelous job with this great forum! Thanks!

Ed

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
P Geek,
First off, thanks!

search engine ranking is pretty tricky, to say the least!
Web crawlers/spiders/whatever can not read that info from a file. They can only see the contents of the file. They take that information, along with link popularity and some other thigns and then they rank you. Every engine is different, so it make it really hard to come up good for all of them.

I am just luck I guess!

·
Registered
703 Posts
You're right, we should all get together and slap Carknee on the back over and over again for the work he has done for our benefit.
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I just did it and my site came up first. Although after a couple of days in here, it makes playing on my site even less of a priority. **** nice setup you have here!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

Search for any of these terms on www.Google.com and this site comes up on the first page:

Yamaha Road Star Warrior #1 [8D]
Road Star Warrior #1 [8D]
Yamaha Road Star #3 [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Road Star #5 [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

CarKnee

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts