RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 2007 Sapphire Blue w/ Silver Flames Warrior a few months ago. It's an awesome bike. This is my 1st Yamaha, too. I've owned sveral Hondas.Icurrently own a 1981 Honda CB900C and a 1999 Honda VFR 800. I installed a K & N air filter, Vance & Hines Big Shots exhaust, and a Fastcard Generation 3 fuel management computer. The bike really jumps off the line now, lol. Good thing I had a Corbin seat to keep my butt planted after I cracked the throttle following these enhancements. This is a great site for gathering info on Warriors. Keep the shiny side up, everyone....

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome aboard

and yes keep the shiny side up

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,836 Posts
First, welcome aboard.

I didn't know the Fastcard Generation 3 fuel management computer worked on the Warrior. Is there now a map conversion tool or something? I'll have to go on Dobeck and see what's up!

OK its a rebranded techlusion on the websitehttp://www.techlusion.com/but I don't see the FAST as below.

Here's a stolen pic: (not my bike)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I assume there is. I live in MD and had it done by a shop in Gaithersburg called Cycle Connections. There are videos on Yahoo of him tuning a bike. Just do a search on Yahoo of Fastcard Gen III. It made a serious difference on my bike. He wouldn't even accept payment 'til I rode the bike. The unit is way more tuneable than the Power Commander and it was invented by the same person.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,836 Posts
Welcome aboard!
And nice first post too.I'm very very interested in fuel management tools so forgive me if I getsorta direct okay! I've taken about ten minutes to build this post a little at a time so I hope it covers what I'm thinking and wondering.

Because you don't have a gallery page, I'm still not sure if you are saying you have a Fastcard3 on your Road Star Warrior right now? The PC3 thing isall intermingled with your prior bikes, and I'm just a tired biker!

I hunted last night, and a little more tonight, and don't find an application forthe Warrior. It seems to be intended forsport bikes. R1's and Busa'a etc are on their lists. I'm obviously just overlooking it. Help!I did find the old original lameDobeck for the Warrior: http://www.dobeckperformance.com.au/ and the second generation Techlusion, and the FAST3 version branded by Two Brothers, and they don't have a Warrior version showing, which seems odd. I'd sure look into it further if you would have the courtesy to provide a product link for the FAST3 on the Warrior.

BTW I watched bothset-upvideo's and they don't show anything any easier than PC3. Plus in the beginning they say its NOT rpm based, then as they set-up the project bike they showof courseit is. Duh. Yes its also load based but not they way they make it sound. Plus their "extra gas feature" is similar tothe PC3's 'accelerator pump' feature,and most of us who installed it to our PC3's disabled it.

I'd like to know more but, so far, there's nothing to show Dobeck did anything better on any bike models, and nothing for the Warrior.

Oh, Dobeck developed the Techlusion. He didn't actually invent the Power Commander, wasn't he the Dynojet employee who ripped the secret and made Techlusion which over in Australia he called Dobeck, and now he bought Techlusion out? I think thePower Commander was invented by that guy,whats-his-name, shoot now I'llhave to do a search for that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts