RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a post last night and could not find it, so I posted a second time. I think some people got angry. That was not my intention, I justing looking for help. I am new to the site and ask that you guys that have been around for a long time to have some empthy for the new guys. I made an assumption that was wrong and for that I am sorry. This is a great site with alot of helpful info and great people. I hope to get off to a better start next time. Best regards rev579

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Let whoever has not made a misstake on this site cast the first stone. [B)]

Don't let it happen again.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well guys the 2003 warrior just sold today, only been for sale since Monday. Local guy here in houston bought it. Sorry for all the B.S. I will have pics next week when I finish the mods on the 07.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
If you click on your name, it will show you the recent posts your involved in.....even if it's been moved to who knows where.

Apology accepted....Wish my bike would sell....

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
All is forgiven. Plus this may not be the best place to sell a Warrior. Most of us have at least 1. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
WHAT!!! A double post, for that infraction I sentence you to wash a Harley so you can contemplate your errors.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
No apologie needed, some of us should have more patience with the new guys! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Now give me 20![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
quote:Originally posted by megawatt

WHAT!!! A double post, for that infraction I sentence you to wash a Harley so you can contemplate your errors.

LMAO !!!!!!! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
463 Posts
Now I want to take a moment to tell everyone that I am sorry for making some rude comments as well. I really am sorry for some of them. I hope that ya'll can forgive me to. Mine may not have been aimed at a newbie, but even if you have been here for a 1000 posts I should treat you like the person that makes the 1st post.

Thanks man for having the courage to do something that alot of us should have done along time ago.

Now I ain't calling any names, but there are a few that should do the same. Amspro? Cosmo? What about you Warstar? Do you have anything to say? What about you Car Knee?

Maybe you should follow in the footsteps of the newbie. The site would appreciate that!

(I am just kidding Car Knee, please don't make me into a go-ped again.)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts