RS Warrior Forum banner

221 - 240 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
I will be shut down from March 20th - April 1st.
I'm moving to Tacoma, WA. and then I will be out of the Country for a week.
Thanks for all your support!

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I am interested in one of these. Is it legal in CA to mount them vertically? I am moving out there in November and I want to be sure. I going to get the bike registered in FL where my home state is.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey brother, hope you're getten some riding in these past couple days, we dont get too many of these nicer days here in our area at this time of year.

I had a question for you concerning your plate mounts, do you happen to make the rear vertical plate mounts, the one that comes off the axle and wraps the pully?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey brother, hope you're getten some riding in these past couple days, we dont get too many of these nicer days here in our area at this time of year.

I had a question for you concerning your plate mounts, do you happen to make the rear vertical plate mounts, the one that comes off the axle and wraps the pully?
+1 exactly what i am looking for as well

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #237
I am interested in one of these. Is it legal in CA to mount them vertically? I am moving out there in November and I want to be sure. I going to get the bike registered in FL where my home state is.
You'll have to check into CA law. I would assume that vertical plates fly in CA... but I don't know.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #238

I have been riding to work in Seattle this week. Good rides and great weather.
I don't make the axle mount plate holder. Sorry.

·
Registered
40 Posts

It is ok to vertically mount the plate in CA just make sure you have lights on the plate or reflectors....

221 - 240 of 274 Posts