RS Warrior Forum banner

261 - 274 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
Hey folks, I'm about to lose my Vendor tag here on RSWarrior.com
If you are thinking of getting one of these plate holders, now is the time!!
Once my tag is gone, I'm sure that my threads will be locked and hidden as well.
No hard feelings or worries. I have loved having a place on this site for the last few years.
Anyway, get with me if you need one. They are in stock and ready to ship.

$49.95 via Paypal to:
[email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
Hey folks, I'm about to lose my Vendor tag here on RSWarrior.com
If you are thinking of getting one of these plate holders, now is the time!!
Once my tag is gone, I'm sure that my threads will be locked and hidden as well.
No hard feelings or worries. I have loved having a place on this site for the last few years.
Anyway, get with me if you need one. They are in stock and ready to ship.

$49.95 via Paypal to:
[email protected]

Thanks!
I just got notice that the site management wants $100 a month from me to be able to continue selling my plate holders here. I am not going to be able meet that requirement, so before I get locked out, I know my welder has a number of these plate holders left... any takers?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
I just got notice that the site management wants $100 a month from me to be able to continue selling my plate holders here. I am not going to be able meet that requirement, so before I get locked out, I know my welder has a number of these plate holders left... any takers?
My "Forum" is being taken down tomorrow afternoon, so this is my last post on this site as a vendor.
I will be selling my plate holders on ebay in the near future through my welders page. He is Accufast2D, and he is a great guy.
I want to thank everyone for all the support over the last few years, and for putting my designs on their Warriors!!! Holy Sh!t it's been awesome to see that!
Anyway, I miss my Warrior, and I'm sure I'll miss doing this too, but I guess it's time to move on...
Pass my email along to anyone who's interested because we'll still be making the plate holders for the Warrior!!!

Thanks and God bless,
Justin

·
Registered
930 Posts
My "Forum" is being taken down tomorrow afternoon, so this is my last post on this site as a vendor.
I will be selling my plate holders on ebay in the near future through my welders page. He is Accufast2D, and he is a great guy.
I want to thank everyone for all the support over the last few years, and for putting my designs on their Warriors!!! Holy Sh!t it's been awesome to see that!
Anyway, I miss my Warrior, and I'm sure I'll miss doing this too, but I guess it's time to move on...
Pass my email along to anyone who's interested because we'll still be making the plate holders for the Warrior!!!

Thanks and God bless,
Justin
Good luck buddy!

261 - 274 of 274 Posts