RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Just a head's up. I'm picking up the parts from the Water Jet tomorrow, and sending out for finishing. Powdercoating will be done within the week, and chroming will be a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Just a bulletin on where things are:

I got the plates from the Powdercoater and picked up the Hardware for everything.

Now we are just waiting for the Chrome to show up, and they're ready to ship.

I got mine finished in Silvervain, to match my right side cover. My bike is still at the shop, so this weekend I'm going to go down and mount it. For now, have a look. I love this stuff!

I'm having my wheels done with this finish next week for $150... just to tie it all together. I'm stoked!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I mounted my Left Side Cover today, and snapped some pics. Check it out.

Monday, I will have the connecting bracket reworked so that the bottom tilts in toward the motor a little more. This is my only complaint about it. I took the bike for a ride, and clearance is good. No legs contact issues, even when tucking a knee into a turn.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Justice said:
Well guys, It's finally happening. I met with the machinists today, and I will have my left side cover prototype done in machining by Wednesday, and then off to finishing. Once I get it back and mounted to the bike, I'll post pics and pricing info.

I have had several people request this cover, so now is the time to pop in and stake your spot. I'm only planning on making5 of these for the first production run.

Your left side and motor mount will have to be cleaned up to accept this (an aftermarket fuel line and/or dry break is necessary), and your FPR will have to be relocated under the tank.

Here's some pics so you get the idea of what's going on: EDITED 4/13/10 -Previous pics are deleted and have been replaced with my FINAL PROTOTYPE.

This is what needs to be done to the left side to accept it:

My fuel line is a little higher than most, but there will be plenty of room for the usual dip at the connector location.

Thanks for your support, and I'll keep you posted as I have more to share.

EDITED 4/13/10 - My machinist is cutting 5 of these covers next week. Let me know if you want to get on the list now.

The List -

1) Dan* - BP/BNCH

2) bkotelmach* - BP/CH

3)

4)

5)

Hey Justice,

I am interested in one in black nickel but a couple of questions first. How much smaller is it than theR/side and do you have a price yet?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Currently there are two covers left, each with chrome flames.

I spoke with the chromer today, and he is scheduled to ship my pieces to me this Thursday. I should have them by the beginning of next week, in which case, I will assemble and package them, and ship them off to you guys.

Thanks for your patience guys. I know it's hard to wait.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Good, quality work Justice!

Chrome or polished ..... or silverline over black - looks great!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I will be shipping the complete pieces out tomorrow. There are still 2 chrome covers left for sale. I have pics up this week of the chrome version on my bike.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
All of the covers that have been paid for are shipped.

I still have two of these covers available in chrome flames with black powdercoated backing plate. Hardware is included. $149.00 shipped to your door.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I've got one Left Side Chrome Flamed Cover left for sale.

I will NOT be doing another run of this cover.

I will do individual orders in the future, but pricing will be slightly higher.

If you want it, send me a PM or respond here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Justice said:
I have one left side cover available. I am selling it at a deeply discounted price to unload it, and pay my bills. There are only 4 other Warrior's in the world with this cover on their bikes. No more will be produced.

$129.95 shipped in the US.

EDITED 11/8/10: All Left Side Covers are SOLD.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts