RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I designed this right side engine cover to replace the stock air filter assembly on my Warrior. It is intended to be used once a BAK/VBAK is installed on the bike. I found a Machine Shop to cut, powdercoat and chrome the parts.I amhandling the hardware as well.

The parts are made from 6061 Aluminum, and the whole unit is very light weight. It bolts right up to the cylinders, and hides all the wiring and throttle body assemblies. I am so excited to finally have this on my bike! It has taken a few months to realize it.

Pricing for this unit is$169.00 Shipped (in the lower 48). I will ship worldwide, as well (additional shipping charges will be applied).

If you're interested or have any questions, please post up or send me a PM.

Payments can be made via Paypal to [email protected]

Send me a PM or an email if you have any questions.

Thanks for all of your support!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Re: Justice Designs P-Cover For Sale (Group Buy)

Goes really well with the cam cover and the transfer cover. Maybe offer it in a raw finish.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Justice Designs P-Cover For Sale (Group Buy)

sh5960 said:
Goes really well with the cam cover and the transfer cover. Maybe offer it in a raw finish.

I don't think that will be a problem.

redrocketship is on the list! Thanks man!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: FS: Justice Designs P-Cover (Right Side Cover - Group Buy)

EDITED 5/22/09

This piece can be purchased in any combination of the following finishes:

Backing Plate - Black Powdercoat (shown), Any Standard Powdercoat, Chrome, Black Nickel (Black chrome), or Raw Finish (for your custom paint).

Flame Plate - Chrome (Shown), Black Powdercoat, Any Standard Powdercoat, Black Nickel (Black chrome), or Raw Finish (for your custom paint).

Finished other than what is pictured above will be priced as one off custom pieces, and will not fall into the same pricing as the above listing.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Just updated the finish selections. There are so many more options available than I originally was aware.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I have to wait for payment from a couple of the guys, so I'm leaving the Group Buy format open until I receive their payments.

I'm hoping a few more people want to jump in on this.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Re: Justice Designs Right Side Engine Cover (Group Buy)

Hi Justice,

I love the cover you've come up with, but I've got a question for you (pretty sure I know the answer already, but I'll ask anyway). Any chance you have thought about a matching left side cover? I would buy a matching set in a second if they were available.

JamieB

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

jamieb said:
Hi Justice,

I love the cover you've come up with, but I've got a question for you (pretty sure I know the answer already, but I'll ask anyway). Any chance you have thought about a matching left side cover? I would buy a matching set in a second if they were available.

JamieB

Thanks Jamie.

I do have the matching left side cover drawn up and in the works, but I need to accomplish this phase, before I can move into having the left side cover done. If you want to get in on this right side cover group buy, let me know. When I get the left side coverdone, I'll get you hooked up with it right away.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
229 Posts

Man - I gotta say that this is a seriously high class cover. If you compare this to something like the Baron's Teardrop cover for $90 which is justa shield shaped piece of chrome metal this piece if in an entirely different league in terms of style.

Very nicely done. I'll take one!

JamieB

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I'm putting the purchase order in for the P-Covers in the morning. A good friend of mine backed me up with the cash to cover what hasn't sold yet. If you're interested in any color scheme other than what I've got on my bike, let me know. My entire order is coming in black backing plate and chrome flames, at this point.

If there's any midnight riders who want all black, now's the time to speak up, even if you're not ready to lay the cash down.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

The purchase order is placed, and the items will be in production in the next few days.

I will have several more available for anyone that's interested.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 262 Posts