2) edman461 - black/chrome
3) Dmitry "The Russian" - Gilly's friend - black/chrome PD
4) zrat - black/black nickel PD
5) ME - black/chrome PD

Iron Cross Covers - $179.00
1) Dutch RC - Black/ gloss black
2) Rastabusa - Black/gloss black PD
3) ME - black/chrome PD
I'm still waiting on 3 people to pay for their covers, before I send out for the fab work.
DutchRC, Oldgoat03 and edman461 - please get with me. Everyone else has paid in full and is "patiently" waiting.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
I ordered the covers today from my water jet guy. He said it'll take a week or two to get them cut and prepped for finish. I'll let you guys know when I have them to send to the chromer.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
I'm still waiting on 3 people to pay for their covers, before I send out for the fab work.
DutchRC, Oldgoat03 and edman461 - please get with me. Everyone else has paid in full and is "patiently" waiting.
So, my Fabricator is shipping the covers to me tomorrow, to send out for finishing. We're only a couple weeks away from the finished product.

I'm still waiting for the three names above to surface and pay for their covers. I've had a couple of guys asking about more being available, but this is it!

If I don't hear from you folks by Monday with some sort of communication, I'm going to sell them to the first paying buyers.

Thanks for all the patience over this very long road. Let's finish this up and get some rad sh!t on your rides!

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
So, my Fabricator is shipping the covers to me tomorrow, to send out for finishing. We're only a couple weeks away from the finished product.

I'm still waiting for the three names above to surface and pay for their covers. I've had a couple of guys asking about more being available, but this is it!

If I don't hear from you folks by Monday with some sort of communication, I'm going to sell them to the first paying buyers.

Thanks for all the patience over this very long road. Let's finish this up and get some rad sh!t on your rides!
For whatever its worth, Jfreeman, I think that's perfectly fair and I hope those who committed come through. I'm posting this so that, if they did not, the thread goes back into active so that the members who might be kicking themselves for not getting in on the final run can see they might have a chance. Good luck, hope someone comes through - its not right to leave you holding the bag.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oldgoat03 has paid sorry for the delay!

I just sent my money via paypal. Been traveling for business so just saw this notice. Very sorry to hold you up.

Bob (aka OldGoat03)

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
I just sent my money via paypal. Been traveling for business so just sawy this notice. Very sorry to hold you up.

Bob (aka OldGoat03)
I'm glad you saw it before they were gone to another, Bob, that would really suck!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #248 (Edited)
We're only a couple weeks away from the finished product.

I've had a couple of guys asking about more being available, but this is it!

Right Side Flamed Cover - $159.00
1) chersh1088 -black/chrome PD
2) oldgoat03 - black/chrome PD
3) shoban - black/black nickel PD
5) ME - black/chrome PD

Left Side Flamed Covers - $159.00
1) ME - black/chrome PD
2) oldgoat03 - black /chrome PD
5) Luc - black/chrome PD

1) ME - black/chrome PD
3) ??? - Black/gloss black

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #249 (Edited)
5) ME - black/chrome PD

1) ME - black/chrome PD
5) Luc - black/chrome PD

1) ME - black/chrome PD
3) Dutch RC - Black/gloss black
Well folks, the covers are at the finisher in CA getting chromed and powder coated. Soon, they will be back to me, and then shipped out to you.

I have one Right Side Iron Cross Cover available in flat black backing with a gloss black cross available for sale.
It is the only one left and these are the last covers being made for the Warrior.
It's $179.00 with shipping included, and it will look incredible on a midnight. See Chadc303's pics for proof!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
I have one Right Side Iron Cross Cover available in flat black backing with a gloss black cross available for sale.
It is the only one left and these are the last covers being made for the Warrior.
It's $179.00 with shipping included, and it will look incredible on a midnight. See Chadc303's pics for proof!

Bump IRON CROSS COVER FOR SALE!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #252 (Edited)
I can't wait to see them on my bike! Any news on ETA?

Thanks
Bob
I should have them back by the end of next week.

5) ME - black/chrome PD

1) ME - black/chrome PD
5) Luc - black/chrome PD

1) ME - black/chrome PD
3) Dutch RC - Black/gloss black PD
They are all sold at this point. There are NO MORE available.
I am not having any more made for the Warrior.

Thanks for your support!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
just wanted to make sure, do these come with the two bolts to bolt them to the motor? If not it is fine i just wanted to be sure because if it doesn't I was wondering if anyone knew the bolt size/thread pitch so I can get two chrome bolts so I am ready to throw this piece on when it arrives!

thanks

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #254
The hardware is included. I go to great lengths to make sure it's ready to go.

BTW, they are 6mm x 1.00 pitch, and 30mm length for the front and 50mm length for the rear.

The parts are shipping from the finishers this week, back to me for final assembly and packaging. They will get shipped out to you guys next week via USPS Priority Mail.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
Just an update:
I have not received the parts from the finishers yet. I was told one thing, and then their schedules got changed. At this point, they say they are shipping to me at the beginning of next week.
This whole process usually takes 4-6 weeks. This run is taking a little bit longer.
Thanks for everyones patience and understanding.
I will chime in when they arrive. I'll turn them around to you as quickly as I can.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #257
I just finished getting them all together and cleaning the finished parts. Tomorrow night, after work, I'll get them packaged. I'll be shipping them Tuesday. You will have them by the end of the week.

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Love my right side cover custom done by Justin!!! I don't care that this is the flamed cover thread I'm posting mine anyways :).

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
Love my right side cover custom done by Justin!!! I don't care that this is the flamed cover thread I'm posting mine anyways :).

BoOM!

Nice one Bro!!

By the way, after I mailed off the last Warrior engine covers I'm making, I went and picked up my new bike...

Meet my 2007 Harley Davidson CVO FXDSE Dyna...

It's a beast!

241 - 260 of 262 Posts