RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J[/i][/b]USTICE[/i] D[/b][/i]ESIGNS [/i]~ CustomWarrior Accessories[/i] [/i]

CUSTOM PLATE HOLDERS-

I designed a few Custom Left Side Frame Mounted License Plate Holders for our Warriors. They are available in flat black. Hardware and any finishing touchesare your responsibility. They are made from plasma cut 10 gauge steel, per my specifications.

Pricingfor rswarrior.com members is$49.95 per unit,including shipping to the lower 48. International orders will pay actual shipping costs and Paypal fees. Send me a PM or an email if you're interested.Payments will be accepted via Paypal at [email protected] or Money Order only.Lead time is 3-5 days.

A) Original Radius

C) 22.5 degree flat vertical

B) Flipped Radius

D) 22.5 Degree Flat Horizontal

FLAMED COVER-

I designed this right side engine cover to replace the stock air filter assembly on my Warrior. I found a Machine Shop to cut, powdercoat and chrome the parts.I amhandling the hardware as well. The parts are made from 6061 Aluminum, and the whole unit is very light weight. It bolts right up to the cylinders, and hides all the wiring and throttle body assemblies.

Pricing for this unit is $149.00 Shipped (in the lower 48). I will ship worldwide, as well (additional shipping charges will be applied).

If you're interested or have any questions, please send me a PM. You can check out the rest of the photos here: http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/133282.aspx

IRON CROSS COVER

I designed this right side engine cover to replace the stock air filter assembly onanother MembersWarrior. Iused the sameMachine Shop as aboveto cut, powdercoat and chrome the parts.I amhandling the hardware as well. The parts are made from 6061 Aluminum, and the whole unit is very light weight. It bolts right up to the cylinders, and hides all the wiring and throttle body assemblies.

Pricing for this unit is $169.00 Shipped (in the lower 48). I will ship worldwide, as well (additional shipping charges will be applied).

Updated 8/03/10 - Ihave produced 5 Midnight Iron Cross Covers. They are ready to ship. There is one left for sale.

Justice said:

I definately want to provide some quality service to you and thank you for all the support in getting this going. My cell # is (406) 261-7092. If you have any questions or concerns, please give a call and we'll figure it out. I am more than willing to help you with any custom one off pieces that you have in mind.

Thanks for your support!

~Justin

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: "Justice Designs" Radius Side Mount Custom Plate Holders for RS Warrior

I am interested. Are you still looking for people who are interested? What is the status?

Scarab (i.e. Brent)

I can be reached at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

We have two more available at the moment. I had a guy get ahold of me tonight, who might be taking one of them, leaving one left to sell. Several people have already paid for theirs, and as soon as a couple more payments come through I'll be placing the order.

Let me know if you want raw steel or flat black, and what your paypal email address is. I will send you a money request and put your name on the list.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Based on our successful Group Buy, I got the go ahead to order them one at a time for the same cost, today. We can do them as shown in my pics, or with a flat plate (horizontal or vertical) with a 15, 22.5, or 45 degree tilt. Orders will be drop shipped to you from the manufacturer to save time. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hey Justice

Florida just changed their laws regarding plates. Got pulled over thankfully the cop gave me a warning. He was kind egnough to show me the first time offense fine.......over $1100.00!!! So I need to change it back to a horizontal mounting. I was wondering if you had any pics of the horizontal mount.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I have not made/sold any horizontal plate holders to date. I don't have any pics. The arm mount will be like this:

The 4" x 7" plate will seat centered on the flat angle. the weld will be 3/4" from the edge of the plate, leaving 6-1/8" heading away from the swingarm.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I've got four (4) of the Original Radius Plate Holders in stock. I would like to clear the shelf.

I'll let them go for $40.00 including shipping and paypal fees, to the first four Site Members that chime in.

That's a $14.00 savings over regular price.

Thanks for your support!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Only 2 of theB) FlippedRadius Plate Holders left at the sale price of $40 delivered.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts

I've been thinking about this for a while and I have to ask....can you custom make a plate holder for a Canadian license plate? I'd probably want the vertical style, swingarm mount, if you could.

Thanx

Dan

1 - 20 of 89 Posts