RS Warrior Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Re: Justice Designs Midnight Iron Cross Right Side Engine Cover

Justice thats a sweet picture man! These midnightright side covers are great! people at bike nights and stuff are always asking me where i got it from.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #82

Anberlin863 said:
Justice thats a sweet picture man! These midnightright side covers are great! people at bike nights and stuff are always asking me where i got it from.

Thanks Bro! Send 'em my way!!!

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts

Also I have a custom idea that I would like to see if you could do?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Hello, I would like the Iron Cross design for both sides in black. How much will it cost, and how soon can I get them?
The Iron Cross is only made for the right side. I have a sign up sheet going in another thread, and I will add you to it now.
Click on this link to see that thread:

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/57-...esigns-flamed-right-side-engine-cover-21.html

Also, I just want to say that the iron cross is an especially cool peice. It's a 3D peice of metal waterjetted to perfection... I've been a little bummed over the last couple of years to have made so few of them for you guys. This will be the very last run of engine side covers that I do for the forum. If you ever wanted to get one, now is the last and only time to do it.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
I've got one Midnite Iron Cross Right Side Cover available for sale. It is selling for $179.00 shipped to the US. Let me know if you're interested.

THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS OF 3/7/12.

THERE ARE NO MORE AVAILABLE.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts