RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today the owners of Radiantz called me and reissued my dealer status and pricing. They apologized for the miscommunication on their part, and were very happy that you guys are still buying their products. They said that several orders have come in over the last month with my part numbers, and they knew that I was still referring people to them, even though things got a little ugly a month ago. They felt that I should get the credit for these sales, because after all, the part numbers are mine...

I'm glad to have the Dealer pricing again, and the Owner will be handling my orders from now on, so things should go alot smoother!!

One of the reasons that I'm so excited is because they finally have SMOKED LEDTUBES available!!!!

Pricing is as follows:

20% off of list pricefrom theadvertised price on their website - www.radiantz.com- for rswarrior.com members only!

Paypal fees (2.9% + $.30) will be added to order total, and an $11.00 shipping charge (actual)will be added for the lower 48.

I will ship Internationally, but Paypal fees and shipping charges will be actual, and slightly more than US charges.

Let me know what I can help you with. I am happy to provide price quotes, and as much technical information as I have. I can certainly go to them with any questions that I can't answer for you.
RSWarrior Members Pricing forRadiantz LED'sJustice DesignsWarrior Package:[/b]

[/b] (1) #4712-00, JUSTICEDESIGNS REARTURN ARRAY, 8.2”L, Red or Amber LED, Red or Clear or SmokedTube, 2 – 3.6” Turns Only, 2 - 1/2" end caps- $45.70[/b]

[/b] (1) #4999-70, Wire Sheathing for Rear Signal Array - $3.00[/b]

[/b] (2) #4013-20, Flexible Array, 15 Amber LED, Red orClear or Smoked Tube,2-3/4"L - $17.02 ea. ($34.04 total)[/b]

[/b](2) #4999-70, Wire Sheathing forFront SignalArray- $3.00 ea. ($6.00 total)[/b]

[/b](2) #6120-00, Dual Element Circuit for Flex Arrays, for 15-25 LED's, converts Flexible Arrays into two stage Run/Turn lights - $3.99 ea. ($7.98 total)[/b]

[/b](1) #6104-00, UNIVERSAL FLASHERZ, Adjustable flash rate, necessary for LED turns, eliminates self cancelling feature of stock equipment - $35.20[/b]

[/b] (1) SHIPPING - $9.00 plus $2.00drop ship fee ($11.00)[/b]

[/b] (1) Paypal Fee -(2.9% + $.30) $4.00 + $.30 = $4.30[/b]

[/b] RSWarrior.com Members Grand Total - $142.22[/b]

I willaccept Money Orders, which would eliminate the Paypal Fees.[/b]
All items are optional, and can be broken out into separate orders.[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

Payments can be made through Paypal to[email protected]

If you don't have a Paypal account, send me a PM, and I'll get you my mailing address, so that you can send a Money Order.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Re: Justice Designs - RADIANTZ LED Lighting Dealer

man I've been dealing with them since 5/19. I talked to Anna in warranty about the I3 led plate light I bought & installed. It lasted all of 2 weeks! She told me not to worry about an RMA # after I told her it was epoxied to my axle mount plate holder, and that they would just send me another one right away. Great I thought! Well that was 5/19 and I still haven't received anything. I called her up earlier this week and she said she dropped it off at the post office last Friday. OK, it's been nearly another week and still nothing.....

·
Registered
1,636 Posts

Your killin me man. LOL I just ordered two 4.5 inch led flex strips for my brothers roadstar last week. I thought about you but remembered you weren't a dealer anymore. That's just my luck I guess.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

mdfdwarrior said:
man I've been dealing with them since 5/19. I talked to Anna in warranty about the I3 led plate light I bought & installed. It lasted all of 2 weeks! She told me not to worry about an RMA # after I told her it was epoxied to my axle mount plate holder, and that they would just send me another one right away. Great I thought! Well that was 5/19 and I still haven't received anything. I called her up earlier this week and she said she dropped it off at the post office last Friday. OK, it's been nearly another week and still nothing.....

PM me your Name and Address, and I'll send the Owner an email asking about it.

"I've been dealing with them since 5/19. I talked to Anna in warranty...."

This is where my problem was a month ago. This is why my Dealership was removed. I became the difficult customer, because a certain person kept dropping the ball. Thank God, those days are over.

Let me take care of your orders with them from here on out, and avoid the trouble.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

baclay9 said:
Your killin me man. LOL I just ordered two 4.5 inch led flex strips for my brothers roadstar last week. I thought about you but remembered you weren't a dealer anymore. That's just my luck I guess.

Are you still going to do the lights that we discussed for your bike?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts

I have changed what I am going to do a little but will actually be ordering more lights from you thatweoriginally discussed.lol It will still be this winter before I can do it though. We will also be doing some more stuff to my brothers RS this winter and will need more lighting. I will hollar at you for this as well.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts

PM w/ info sent! Thanx bro - I'd appreciate any help you can provide. I'll be sure to use you from now on!

Justice said:
mdfdwarrior said:

PM me your Name and Address, and I'll send the Owner an email asking about it.

"I've been dealing with them since 5/19. I talked to Anna in warranty...."

This is where my problem was a month ago. This is why my Dealership was removed. I became the difficult customer, because a certain person kept dropping the ball. Thank God, those days are over.

Let me take care of your orders with them from here on out, and avoid the trouble.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts

Just want to let you all know, Justin aka Justice is da man! He actually got Radiantz to do the right thing and send me a new unit. Here's the most impressive part - I didn't buy the original from Justin cuz I didn't know at the time he was a Radiantz dealer! Now that is what I call taking care of one of our own!!

Thanx Justin! You have earned my business going forth!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Radiantz is now a Distributor of MBW Motorcycle Products, which means you guys can get them from me for 5% off list price!!

I know more than a few people were interested in these...

MBW Hammer LED Fork Wrap Arounds

The LED Fork wrap-arounds come with 30 amber LEDs that have a 120 degree viewing angle.

These are in a chrome or black anodized finish
and you can choose a clear or light smoke lens.

These are 56 mm wrap arounds, sold in sets of two.

Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Justice said:
Radiantz is now a Distributor of MBW Motorcycle Products, which means you guys can get them from me for 5% off list price!!

I know more than a few people were interested in these...MBW Hammer LED Fork Wrap Arounds

The LED Fork wrap-arounds come with 30 amber LEDs that have a 120 degree viewing angle.

Radiantz List - $246.95

RSWarrior.com members - $234.60 + $11.00 Shipping + $7.65 Paypal Fees = $253.25 Delivered.

Paypal Address is [email protected]

Thanks!!!

I just got off the horn with Radiantz, and they cannot give me the same discount on MBW, that I get on their products. The price listed above is accurate.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just installed my Radiantz Fork Wrap Around Flexible Array LED's.

They are in smoked tubes. They are visible from the front and side of the bike (blindspot).

I'm replacing the tubes for the lever turns and the rear turn array with smoked tubes next.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Justin - those are very nice and professional looking! A little too pricey for me, but they look very nice! Thanx for continuing to offer discounts on items that so rarely get discounted elsewhere!

Justice said:
Justice said:
Radiantz is now a Distributor of MBW Motorcycle Products, which means you guys can get them from me for 20% off list price!!

I know more than a few people were interested in these...MBW Hammer LED Fork Wrap Arounds

I'll check my pricing tomorrow, but they should be $197.56 a pair (Plus shipping and Paypal fees), compared to the $259.95 from MBW, or the $246.95 from Radiantz.
Let me know if you're interested.

I just got off the horn with Radiantz, and they cannot give me the same discount on MBW, that I get on their products. However, I do still get a healthy discount.

RSWarrior.com members receive a 15% discount off of Radiantz's MBW Pricing.

These units are listed at $246.95 from Radiantz, making them $209.90 a set (plus shipping and Paypal fees) to you.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mdfdwarrior said:
Justin - those are very nice and professional looking! A little too pricey for me, but they look very nice! The LED's that I just wrapped my forks with are alot less expensive, and disappear when they're not lit up. They are just Flexible Arrays in a smoked tube.

Thanx for continuing to offer discounts on items that so rarely get discounted elsewhere!
You're welcome!!!

...and thank you guys for all of your support!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Justice,

Looking to put those turn signal array's under my tail light. Want to get them in smoked amber, with the relay.

A couple of questions.

1. Does those arrays have the 3m tape on the back?, I rather not screw them on (because of cosmetics), orepoxy them to the rear just in case one fails

2. Also interested in the 8202-52 black plate trim with led lights, just in case I cant get home before dusk

Just pm me with a price

Thanks

1 - 20 of 50 Posts