RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
4UTNV said:
Justice,

Looking to put those turn signal array's under my tail light. Want to get them in smoked amber, with the relay.

A couple of questions.

1. Does those arrays have the 3m tape on the back?, I rather not screw them on (because of cosmetics), orepoxy them to the rear just in case one fails

2. Also interested in the 8202-52 black plate trim with led lights, just in case I cant get home before dusk

Just pm me with a price

Thanks

PM Sent...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Justice said:
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

How much for these LEDs in a smoked tube, amber color in the lengths that will fit as pictured above? Also, I've never bought Radiantz before, nor have I looked into them really. Do these have the superduper 3M adhesive tape on the back sides to attach? Please PM me some details and pricing........

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
XDEVILMANX said:
Justice said:
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

How much for these LEDs in a smoked tube, amber color in the lengths that will fit as pictured above? Same as first page discription, see below.

Do these have the superduper 3M adhesive tape on the back sides to attach? Yes they do. Mine have never come away from where I've stuck them.

Please PM me some details and pricing........ Check it out...

Go to www.radiantz.com for more details.

(1) #4712-00, JUSTICEDESIGNS REARTURN ARRAY, 8.2”L, Red or Amber LED, Red or Clear or SmokedTube, 2 – 3.6” Turns Only, 2 - 1/2" end caps- $45.70[/b]

(1) #4999-70, Wire Sheathing for Rear Signal Array - $3.00

(1) #6104-00, UNIVERSAL FLASHERZ, Adjustable flash rate, necessary for LED turns, eliminates self cancelling feature of stock equipment - $35.20

[/b] (1) SHIPPING - $9.00 plus $2.00drop ship fee ($11.00)[/b]

[/b] (1) Paypal Fee -$3.14[/b]

[/b] RSWarrior.com Members Grand Total - $98.04[/b]

[/b]

Send me a PM if you're interested. You can send payment via Paypal to [email protected] [/b]

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Justice said:
4UTNV said:
Justice,

Looking to put those turn signal array's under my tail light. Want to get them in smoked amber, with the relay.

A couple of questions.

1. Does those arrays have the 3m tape on the back?, I rather not screw them on (because of cosmetics), orepoxy them to the rear just in case one fails

2. Also interested in the 8202-52 black plate trim with led lights, just in case I cant get home before dusk

Just pm me with a price

Thanks

PM Sent...

Hey Justin,

Installed everything this weekend. Everything looks and works awesome! Dealing with you was a pleasure, and oh by the way - super quick shipping!

Thanks!

The back of the bike has a nice clean look now

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi
I will go for #4015-20 . but do you have DUAL ELEMENT CIRCUIT for 60+ LED ? If you have send me the price, any way I need you PayPal for the Turn LED.
If it need any extra wires or tube let me know the price so go for it together .
Rashad

·
Registered
187 Posts
Justin,

I'm looking for some front fork wrap arounds. (not the 250 dollar ones) The radiantz, just a quick question, do you have the capability of utilizing them as a running light as well as a turn signal? They would be replacing my existing coke cans that i have on the front, and i also have a clear alternatives rear integrated tail. thx for any imput.

Ty

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yes you can. All you need are one of these for each light:

Dual Element Circuit for Flex
Converts Flexible array into 2 Stages--Running/Turn.
30-60 LEDs part number 6122-00 - $4.00 each

and this is the light you want to accomplish what you're after:

40 LED Flexible LED Array
Choose Amber LEDs or Red LEDs.
The amber LEDs come in a clear or smoked tube
Red LED coming a red, clear or smoked tube
length: 5.7in end cap to end cap - $26.40 each

Send me a PM, if you're interested, and we'll get a grand total together with shipping and paypal fees.

Thanks!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Well my checks are kinda small right now.. I'd rather be paying down the loan, but i will def. keep this on the list, and will probably hear from me shortly

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Justice said:
Justice said:
Radiantz is now a Distributor of MBW Motorcycle Products, which means you guys can get them from me for 5% off list price!!

I know more than a few people were interested in these...MBW Hammer LED Fork Wrap Arounds

The LED Fork wrap-arounds come with 30 amber LEDs that have a 120 degree viewing angle.

These are in a chrome or black anodized finish
and you can choose a clear or light smoke lens.

These are 56 mm wrap arounds, sold in sets of two.

Radiantz List - $246.95

RSWarrior.com members - $234.60 + $11.00 Shipping + $7.65 Paypal Fees = $253.25 Delivered.

Paypal Address is [email protected]

Thanks!!!

I just got off the horn with Radiantz, and they cannot give me the same discount on MBW, that I get on their products. The price listed above is accurate.

Just so everybody knows - this is the up to date and actual price of these signals. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
For anybody wanting to do DIY Wrap Around LED's on their forks, Andy has come up with a simple install procedure that would save alot of frustration...

Andy W said:
Phew...they're on at last (& hopefully WILL last, ha ha!).....& what's more...they're looking good! Justin, thanks for your support through my seemingly endless hassle with this mod & for always taking the time to reply to my pm's...it's appreciated! I had a bit of "Eureka" moment born from: 1- my amazing wife Tricia's calmly logical suggestion that I hold the arrays in place circumferencially with something like a cable tie ("zip tie" to you?) & 2- my shock at the price of quick clamps! Although cable ties kept slipping off it led to a result by continuing on that theme.......HOSE CLAMPS, big ones ( I used 2 joined together as I had none quite large enough to hand) & the type where the worm screw track is notched into the metal, not cut through it. That way they are smooth inside & don't dig into the D-tube as you tighten. Simply open it up, put it around your fork leg & do it up loosely. Hold the array in place on the fork, ease the hose clamp over it, do it up snugly & bingo...a nice circumference clamp of just the right size! I eventually used Rapid Araldite as it is a very strong adhesive & I found the tape / other glues simply not up to the job. By warming the arrays first and letting the Rapid Araldite start to go tacky before installing the arrays there was just enough "hold" to keep the arrays put whilst quickly sliding the hose clamps over., although another pair of hands would have helped! I left them clamped for several hours for the glue to cure before taking the clamps off & that, as they say, was that! I could well be completely wrong but I didn't see any mention of this (ultimately simple & cheap) hose clamp idea / solution on the forum. If that's the case & you want to put it up there as an aid to your other customers, go for it! I took a few pics which I will attempt to e-mail you as attachments just in case they are of interest! Best Regards, Andy W.

Thanks for the input Bro!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Justice said:
Dual Element Circuit for Flex
Converts Flexible array into 2 Stages--Running/Turn.
30-60 LEDs part number 6122-00 - $4.00 each

and this is the light you want to accomplish what you're after:

40 LED Flexible LED Array
Choose Amber LEDs or Red LEDs.
The amber LEDs come in a clear or smoked tube
Red LED coming a red, clear or smoked tube
length: 5.7in end cap to end cap - $26.40 each

Thanks!
Hey Justice, I was wondering if you could send me a PM with a total for this with shipping and paypal fees. I'm looking to add this in the near future. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Justice, I was wondering if you could send me a PM with a total for this with shipping and paypal fees as well. I want to add this mod as soon as possible... The smoked ones...

Thanks

21 - 40 of 50 Posts