RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently removed the stock air boxes. Air boxes had K&N filters in them. If anyone wants a set of K&N filters for a stock air box setup then let me know. $45 shipped. Trades/offers/etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I don't actually read posts on this site. I only check my PM's when I get a notice to in my email. Anyways, they are from a 2003 Warrior. Can't tell you how old they are, they came on the bike. But K&N filters are rated for 1,000,000 miles so I think they still have some life in them since the bike they came off of had about 12,000. Let me know if you're interested. PM please, do not reply to a post or it'll take forever for me to notice.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
mrtappan said:
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I don't actually read posts on this site. I only check my PM's when I get a notice to in my email.

I've never "attacked" anybody on this forum, but WTF? Thanks for joining last month so you could sell your stuff. If I misunderstood you, sorry but that's way it looks to me based on your words and post history. My 2 cents.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, it wasn't meant as an attack by any means. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

You are right though, all I do is buy and sell parts on this site. Sorry, the Warrior is my wife's bike. She rides it, works on it, and picks what she wants for it. All I do with my account here is buy and sell parts. Get rid of her old ones, search for new ones she wants. Reason for that being is that she works full time and goes to college full time. It's easier for me to answer questions, arrange shipping, etc.

Which by the way, has been a very positive experience her so far. I haven't had any complaints from anyone who has purchased anything from me. I definately don't have any complaints about anything I've bought from here. So far, so good.

I guess it was kind of lazy for me to assume everyone would send PMs. It's my fault I should have been checking my posts.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
mrtappan said:
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Same here. The way it was worded just got to me. If that wasn't your intent, no hard feelings. Please read the other posts in the forum- these are great guys with great info..

Ride Safe

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
No offence...mrtappan ... but I just have to say that if you never read the posts on the forum - that's fine... it's your choice....

But ...when you (or anyone else for that matter), is selling something they should at least have the decency to keep their eye on it during the period that the sale item is "live" on the forum.

Theres nothing worse than being left hanging with no reply when you are waiting for something or trying to buy a part that you may desperately need.

I know what it's like!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, $45 shipped or maybe some trades. Can't really think of anything I need right now but if you have something to trade let me know.

And yes, I still have them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
do you have two filters? any idea how many miles or on the filters? Better questions is any I idea how many miles since they were last cleaned? Are they in good shape, no dents or crushing? I need two of them I have the speedstar intake and the oem airbox they both take the same filter. If you have two of them. please email me and I will check beck this evening. The weather is wonderful here and the wife and I are headed out for a while. Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Cool. I will still take them for $45.00. Do you paypal. Just shoot me your info and I will send you the info.

Thank

-Austin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BKlein:

I have no idea how many miles are on the filter or when they were last cleaned. They are for the stock setup and I'm pretty sure they are two different filters. I can't say if they will work with the Speedstar intake or not. If stock airbox filters will, then that's what they are. If I had to make a guess... I bought the bike from a local fellow who also bought it used with about 4000 miles on it. When I bought it from him it had about 12,000. I remember him saying he is the one that had them installed so they have 8000 or less miles on them. That's just a guess. I doubt they were ever cleaned since the mileage isn't very high but I can't say for sure. I can clean them before I ship them, that's not a problem. I'd rather ship them dry anyways since that filter oil soaks into everything.

Z-Warrior:

PM sent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts