RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$40,000 harly got beat friday night by my warrior took 1st place ribbon.sat took 1st in drags,satnight took peoples choice award.
Thanxs guys war-on-hd.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Did you post about the chelan ralley? Sorry I missed it. Maybe you would've taken second place.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Congrats on your win. Post those pix!

·
Registered
397 Posts
War,

What mods have you done? Was just interested because I am thinking of entering a show or two, but not sure if I got what it takes. What kind of times did you post in the races? Love to hear stories like this.

Rex

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the replys wondering if i'll post pics dont want you guys stealing my ideas just kidding.I'm waiting on my film to get developed then ill put it on disk.Rex, my bike is mostly stock pcs lowering kit
cut out front pullycover black squares put in neon ropelite,hate to say this but HARLY 6INCH risers flanders 31inch dragbars stock titanium paint dirty even avon tires cromestrip around tank lip leds front and back front down on fork covers cut covers to hold signals looks awesome
if i tell you more i'll have to kill you not just a basic bad ass bike
not many people get to see what the futer they want to live in the past.I even got to ride DR.DAVES1241 HD COSACK STUNT TEAM TACOMA WA.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WAS A 1941 HD REAL TRIP FOOT CLUTCH, SHIFTER ON TANK, BRAKE WHERE CLUTCH NORMALY IS REAL TRIP TO RIDE.We where useing a county sherrifs radar gun drags were at a landing stri old air port glider came in for e landing it flew right over us.Iwas doing 110 atfinish line they said 98 itold cops tonot calibrate guns till we all left town they where under or my sreedo messed up still left every hd behind had grudge races one after another after 4th one had to give TROUBLE my bike a brake he ernd it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got some of the pics back today my girlfriend forgot to put theh on disk though so off to photo store after work have rest up this week sorry for the delay.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts