RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the manhattan area planning on hitting bike night at R.C. McGraw's on wednesday?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How bout Cassoday on the 4th of July? I plan on heading down. Went last July as well and saw only one other Warrior in the endless sea of cookie cutter Dynas and Softails. Come on guys, we can do better than that!

·
Registered
147 Posts
New to the forum and just bought my 09 Midnight Warrior, 0 miles. Unfortunately I'll have to wait until I get back to Ft. Riley to join you guys. Currently deployed to Iraq, not sure when I'll be home.

·
Registered
51 Posts
good luck in Iraq we will have to go for a ride when you get back your gonna love this bike. im in wichita and im actually Air Force based at McConnell. so when do you think u will be getting back

·
Registered
147 Posts
Our fate has yet to be determined. With the withdrawal uncertain at this point nothing is concrete. We've been told several things and most of them have changed so far. The latest info is that we'll be home by Christmas.

·
Registered
147 Posts
So, been back about two months. Already have 1000 miles on the bike. Love it. Got caught in the rain today. Loved it. Anyone going to Cassoday on 4 MAR? I thought I saw another Warrior leaving post the other day here at Riley, anyone on this forum?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was in Hutchinson this past weekend and saw a warrior. Just wondering if that guy is on the forum.
I was in Herrington, and then to Cassoday. Not in Hutchinson though. I think I saw a Warrior leaving Cassoday shortly after I got there. I was looking to group up but nobody posted that they were headed to Cassoday.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Well, I can't get anyone to respond in the Nebraska thread.... So how about you Kansas Warriors? Anyone want to meet up and ride? We could meet halfway. We have been having some gorgeous weather here in NE.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was in Herrington, and then to Cassoday. Not in Hutchinson though. I think I saw a Warrior leaving Cassoday shortly after I got there. I was looking to group up but nobody posted that they were headed to Cassoday.
I'm from Hutch and I ride a warrior.. It is possible it could have been me you saw leaving Cassoday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts