RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Guys!
This is my last post pertaining to KDoom and his forum. It is just that, his forum. I have been browzing over there since DarkStar was banned and it has made a turn for the worse. KDoom (The Halfling) has convinced himself that he has done no wrong. The sad part is he probably believes himself or has convinced himself into believing he is in the right. I love the way he never, ever gave myself or anyone else the chance to defend themselves. He never once gave me a warning prior to banning me from his forum. You KDoom are a pathetic liar and like I have said a "Halfling" You question what a "HALFLING" means, just that, half of a man. You wonder why you are getting flamed over here. Just read your post you conviently deleted before enough folks could read it and hear the truth, right from your own mouth. That's OK, because I copied that post of your's in DarkStar's Goodbye Post. I will quote what you posted for all to read, so everyone will know the truth. No Balls to give the oppurtunity for one to tell their side of the story or defend themself, because there is always two sides to a story, unless of course it is on "YOUR" forum. What goes around comes around and your's is coming. Good Luck!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Yeah, he's failed to answer any valid questions put to him by my alter ego, as well. Oh well, he brought it on himself. Killed his own forum, it's a ghost town over there. He's so pathetic it's actually kind of funny.

·
Registered
422 Posts
We definitely toasted his behind pretty good. Today was an UGLY day over there. At one point I saw what looked like his wife (LULUSMOM) cruising the site, probably trying to help out with ideas to stop the bleed.

Others may carry the fight on for a while, but like I said today, I'll never post on the subject at his site again. Everybody knows you can't fix stupid.

Long term I doubt the Delphi will be harmed. We'll all be back over there, helping out folks cause it's what we like to do. You gotta chuckle though at the fact KDoom did more to promote this forum than anyone could have hoped for. And for that, my hat's off to the Hafling!

·
Registered
394 Posts
There is a little thing we fought for called the constitution. It says we all have the right to FREE SPEACH!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think the halfling has bothered to read it. KD kiss my shorts!
You may not like my opinion but you don't have the right to shut me up whether you like it or not!
Dsweer1

·
Registered
64 Posts
In all honesty I dont think this is a costitutional issue. He started the forum and I guess he can boot of anybody he wants. My only concern is that it affects the sharing of information of a motorcycle that has very little aftermarket support. This affects the Warrior comunity. Luckly we have this forum as another option, if not we would be in deep manure.

quote:Originally posted by dsweer1

There is a little thing we fought for called the constitution. It says we all have the right to FREE SPEACH!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think the halfling has bothered to read it. KD kiss my shorts!
You may not like my opinion but you don't have the right to shut me up whether you like it or not!
Dsweer1

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dsweer1,
No, you did not get carried away. It is just frustrating when one individual can purposely sit there and deny, lie and ban individuals who challenge one's integrity and insult his ego. Like I have said what goes around comes around. Rolling Thunder 2003!

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like I promised this is my last posting about the "HALFLING" This is word for word KDoom's reply to me prior to "BANNING" DarkStar from Delphi's Warrior Forum. You all will notice that there is no warning or inclination that I was breaking any of "HIS" "RULES". I wish I could have posted the whole discussion here, but I do not know how to do that. If anyone would like to post it for me I would be happy to forward it to you. Thanks!

To: DARK STAR (EPLALONE)
1068:10 in reply to 1068.1

I have put that site in the word filter because I don't want it spammed all over here. I will do the same to any web site I feel the need not to promote. There is no reason you can't read any website you desire, but this is My forum, not a public one, and I maintain this place for Delphi memebers who want to read about Warriors. Anyone who wants to start another Warrior forum is welcome to do so, good luck to ya'll... Thanks for your contributions, have a nice life...

Kommander Doom

Now, right after this I was banned, all my past postings on Delphi's Warrior Forum were all deleted. This entire Discussion was deleted, why? To save face would be my guess. I now know that KDoom banned me and others for what we posted on our new RSWarrior Site. Not for what we posted over on Delphi.

Enough said about this Forum, it is time to move on. We all have a new home to share our thoughts and ideals.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Just for fun here is KD's very first post. Notice how he describes his decision to make the forum a public one. Interesting.

quote:General Discussion - Welcome To Road Star Warriors Previous | Next
To: ALL (1 of 34)

I've created an online community called "Road Star Warriors".
Please join the discussion!
With the message board, you can view discussion folders quickly in the left-hand column and read up to 20 messages at a time. You can even attach files (such as pictures and programs) directly to messages -- just like e-mail. It's fast, easy, and efficient.

As the Forum "Host," I control the specific features of the Forum. The other options include real-time Chat, voice chat, and polls. I can also choose to make it public or private.

I've chosen to make this Forum public so anyone can participate, so feel free to tell your friends.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CarKnee,
Just when I was feeling good about letting this die off. Thanks Brother for making me even more angry over this subject. This KDoom,Halfling,LuLusdad (his alter ego) is a contradictive, pathetic liar!

DO YOU HEAR ME KDOOM! The TRUTH is not a bad thing. At least when you tell the truth you will always know what you have said, but when you lie **** falls apart. Just like all these post that seem to keep coming back and haunting you from the past.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by PURSUVANT

Man, that was JT givin the Doomass a high five for a job well done. This thing is really bizarre!

Look at the dates of the post, JT's is from May.

·
Registered
422 Posts
JT, you have my complete apology. I guess I can get off the floor and back in my chair, cause that's where I landed when I saw that post.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was just trolling over on KDoom's Site and now he has brought in his reinforcements, LULUSMOM has arrived to support his pathetic ways. My guess he has created an alter ego to support his cracked mind. It is amazing how everyone should get over it (according to KDoom) but he never will. Just by his actions we have accomplised our mission in disturbing his nest. As for JT's post, no biggie way back from May. I have myself complimented KD and even offered to start up a membership base with memebership #'s etc. but you will never read any of my post since they all have been deleted. All because I wanted to post this web site on his forum. So Petty!

·
Registered
717 Posts
I am glad that you guys are finally over here. I got the first slap in the face from him and then CarKnee got banned. I am not sure if you got my e-mail but I sent as many e-mail I could to many of you letting you know what KD was doing.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi GeeStar,
Yes, I did get you're email. I did refer to that email when I posted my concerns about being censored on his forum in DarkStar's Goodbye! I still troll over there and this KDoom is one lost soul. Too bad. It is thier lost over there on the forum. I will never post again even under an alias. Where ya been? Most of us have been here since my banning from Delphi's Warrior Forum.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I was out town for 2 weeks and I had told CarKnee that I would be. When I returned, I was shocked to see how much has gone on in my absent. I was afraid that I wasn't going to get much support but I did. KD has learned his lesson and I still can't get over the fact that how stupid he is and how he takes ownership of a public forum. oh well ... I still visit the site to watch the soap!

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It is amazing how quickly this forum took off after KDoom's falling out with half of the Warrior Rider's on his forum. Guy just don't get it. You just can't go around lying and contradicting yourself before everyone starts to catch on. It's like we are all of lesser intelligence then the mighty halfling. Oh, well!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts