RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
That pic looks like someone documented the extremely rare pavment diving ritual of that tribe in the deepest jungles of Borneo!!!

Congrats guys...continue to make us proud!!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Sorry guys but I can't figure out what the heck was going on when that picture was taken. You know that it's against the law to operate a motorcycle while smoking crack?!

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by Dberman

Sorry guys but I can't figure out what the heck was going on when that picture was taken. You know that it's against the law to operate a motorcycle while smoking crack?!

they parked there bikes next to killboys car, and walked down the hill, after a few moments with a lull in traffic, they ran up the hill toward killboy with billy on his warrior following at 5mph

they were pretending they were riding as they were running with there arms out, and leaning and such

as they reached the top, cruise (icon jacket) pretended he low side his bike, sangathor, who was right behind him "grabbed" to much brake and pretended to high side and jumped and fell over cruise, and the other two similarly wrecked as well....

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I was trying to figure out what happened in the pic, it almost looks like a photoshop job.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
That guy on the trike w/no legs is pretty **** cool. Scroll down a lil bit. Crazy.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Those pictures were taken only seconds after they'd overtaken a pack of Harleys. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Cruisemissile and Sangathor hatched this scheme the night before around the campfire when Sangathor mentioned he'd like to run the dragon and Randy took him up on the offer...they'd been drinking...enough said.[8D]
Onager real pleasure to meet you.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Thank you for the ecu on loan. Your a really good rider. Good luck with future wheelies....[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] and good job on avoiding your friend from the IH that went down. Hope it's just his pride thats hurting.[B)]

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
quote:Originally posted by crusteel45

the weed was that good eh?

[8D][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][8D]

·
Registered
84 Posts
I saw you guys standing there on the side of the road right before you ran up the hill toward the camera and I thought you all helping some Harley rider Drag the wreck back up the hill. I kept looking for a bike and saw nothing but then figured it out when I saw your bikes parked next to the camera. LMAO when I saw the pics.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts