RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
No kidding, I think next time I'm going without you guys. It's much easier to find me without 40000 shots of Warriors.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
There were soooo many Warriors!
Here's a few of mine. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Insert Image:

84.81 KB

Insert Image:

80.24 KB

Insert Image:

50.82 KB

Insert Image:

95.28 KB

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
It is usually real easy to find my pics- look for the Warrior... but now I have to sift. I gotta wear a more distinct article of clothing next time!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Either I need to take out a 2nd mortgage or can anyone on the 4m give me some $$ so I can purchase all the pics killboy took of me?

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Way to represent guys! I know when I was set up next to David to take some pics we both talked about being able to distinguish the Warrior guys from a mile away. Our bikes sound like nothing else out there! It was so loud it was hard to tell how far away you guys were! Such a killer time.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Good thing I still have my all red helmet (previous bike was a VFR), makes it real easy for me to scan the booko warrior pics on killboy and find mine

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
****, and you beat my post by 3 minutes and 36 seconds...Posted - 05/05/2006 : 9:03:12 PM http://rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=31438&whichpage=186

1 - 20 of 32 Posts