Registered
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also pictures are up for 9/8 on zeefoto.com and dragonslayerphotos.com

DWIGHT MADE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
So did xharleyrdr, stressrelief, jdpark (twice-once on the cell phone next to Mike)and YOU! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

WE'RE FAMOUS!!![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Insert Image:

88.84 KB

Insert Image:

86.61 KB

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha! Cool! I didn't even see that one at first. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
yea I was checking them out this morning and added a Kilboy-09/08 shot to the Tag
I hope stressrelief pulls off the crash bar for april[:0]
I thought that was you guys on the cell phone shot...[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]
Congratz Dwight, I was hoping to get on the front page, maybe next time - Just hope its not a crash pic (Knocking on wood)[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Nice pics. When I went down in April I had just installed my new Samsons and I also didn't want the hassle of raising my bike to stock height. Needless to say, my pipes don't look so new anymore either. Next April, I'll have a bigger spring and the stock dog bones back on. I mostly just put one foot down at a stop, anyway. Maybe I can get some new boots to help with reaching the ground.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Insert Image:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sangathor

Nice pics. When I went down in April I had just installed my new Samsons and I also didn't want the hassle of raising my bike to stock height. Needless to say, my pipes don't look so new anymore either. Next April, I'll have a bigger spring and the stock dog bones back on. I mostly just put one foot down at a stop, anyway. Maybe I can get some new boots to help with reaching the ground.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Insert Image:

But at least you would have a ways to go before you made it to you socks like Oliver did!![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Cool pics dude. ps ......send me a pair of those boots [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][8D]. ......Frec......U.K..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts