RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so i have read through the posts about the krank vent. Man there is some heavy debates on this topic. I have decided as long as i am spending a small fortune on upgrades this is one i think has it benefits, whether small or big. The problem i am having right now is the ET performance website is down or is "Coming soon" for the parts and accessories page. What part number do I get? i have found other sites selling them, but mostly have Harley bikes asscoiated with the part numbers. Can someone educate as to which one to get? am i lookinng for a tube OD or are the inlines all the same? any help would be appreciated. I was looking at this site http://www.tecdist.com/spyke%20prowler/spyke.htmforET part number 456231, it is for the screaming Eagle. Any thoughts or suggestions? thanks in advance

·
Registered
167 Posts
I purchased mine from Hellrisercustoms.com and the part number listed on the receipt is #MetricKit. They were the cheapest when I bought mine at $68.95. Not sure what the actual ET part number is though.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts