RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm presently installing, for cosmetic purposes only, a Hypercharger, but would like it to be functional as far as the flaps working. For anyone who has done this install, where is the best place to pull a vacuum hose from? I have done the V-BAK and ASI block off. Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I had one on my v-star cusom and they are neet. Do you have the instructions to refer to as to where to get vaccum from?

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
If you have fitted a V-BAK then there will be a vacuum fitting that you will have to cap off. Just remove the cap and take your vacuum from there.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for speedy responses. The instructions are long gone, this was a unit for a previous project that never got installed, so the instructions did me no good. Badger got it right, there is a vacuum blocked off on the rear throttle body. Hooked it up and it works great. The rear will bolt into the cylinder head and the for the front I have to fab a bracket. Once again, thanks. Pictures to follow once installed.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have the same setup (cosmetic only, butterfly doors moving) - the doors are hooked up via vacuum line coming off the rear cylinder.

Zimpod

1 - 8 of 8 Posts