RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the kuryakyn throttle boss a cruise control? I want something that I can take my right hand off the throttle while touring. Will the universal vista cruise work with the kuryakyn grips?

·
Registered
579 Posts
No, but do a search they were talked about, can remember any brands right now. The throttle boss only lets you rest your fingers, it is just an extention of the grip there is no throttle locking. For what it is I have one and love it. Although my experance with the cruse control gizomos is you need to get a good one. I had a plastic one and just didn't work out.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Some of us are running the brakeaway cruise control. It not only locks the throttle, but allows adjustment while locked. A little pricey, but very cool...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

http://brakeawayproducts.com/

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Some one on this forum made one with 3 quarters and a dime (I think) installed under the grip end cap. He said it worked fine. Rode with the guy in Daytona, but **** if I can remember his name. HEY retired Navy guy....where ya at?

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Clyde

Some one on this forum made one with 3 quarters and a dime (I think) installed under the grip end cap. He said it worked fine. Rode with the guy in Daytona, but **** if I can remember his name. HEY retired Navy guy....where ya at?

I'd love to see a picture of that rig...

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jimboman

I'd love to see a picture of that rig...

Nothing to see Jimbo.It's all hidden. Unscrew the endcap on the throttle grip insert coins, screw it back on and it's done. Tighten the grip end to lock it, loosen it to release. I don't know if ya drill a hole in the coins or what. Don't really need one , so never checked it out.
Clyde

1 - 8 of 8 Posts