RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,726 Posts
I did not need Kyle's help to go fat. Try beer,pizza and other junk food LOL Seriously speaking I went 260 with Kyle's help and do not regret it for a second. Kyle does amazing work and has great customer service. I powder coated my wheels gloss black and you can barely see the weld in the rear wheel and the wheels look great.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Looks sick! I've always loved the look of the fatty but I'm on board with crescent, fatties are no bueno for twisties and I LOVE twisties.
Yeah...if you are a scrawny lil biiiitch that cant muscle a fatty. Come to my neck of the woods and try to keep up...I got a big ben that says your 200 can't keep up with my 250.

And if i was Crescent I would have bought an old 88 5.0 and taken the extra cash i saved and bought a fatty kit...that way i would have a bad ass looking bike and a MUSTANG that sounds like a MUSTANG!!!! FYM

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
Yeah...if you are a scrawny lil biiiitch that cant muscle a fatty. Come to my neck of the woods and try to keep up...I got a big ben that says your 200 can't keep up with my 250.

And if i was Crescent I would have bought an old 88 5.0 and taken the extra cash i saved and bought a fatty kit...that way i would have a bad ass looking bike and a MUSTANG that sounds like a MUSTANG!!!! FYM
I'll take that bet Nick:D as long as we find a road that niether of us has been on. you had me on the strip with that 110 but that won't help in the mts. you can only go so fast in the twistes on this bike and i think i've hit that point a few times. not much cause that the way to crash but if i got a reason I'll back it in if i have to.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Kyle did mine last winter & i couldn't be happier.
Had him machine the wheel welds then a local shop carefully sanded up to the original black & recoated it with clear. Looks like a great factory finish. Perfectly true & balanced with the big 250 mounted, no weights.
Not quite as flickable with the fatty, but no worse than I had expected.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
Kyle quoted me a 8.5" wide wheel some time ago but it just worked out to expensive to send my rim up from Australia and I couldn't get a 5 spoke in the states to send him. He really tried to look after me by searching for one and I wish I could have done business with him. In the end I got a 5 spoke 8.5" chrome rim from Reza that he had in stock and I made my own hidden caliper bracket. You do really nice work Kyle and I appreciate your help and dedication to help others on this site.

Heff

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I'll take that bet Nick:D as long as we find a road that niether of us has been on. you had me on the strip with that 110 but that won't help in the mts. you can only go so fast in the twistes on this bike and i think i've hit that point a few times. not much cause that the way to crash but if i got a reason I'll back it in if i have to.
I'm in. I'm lowered, and believe you are too right?

Have you done this yet? I don't know what it proves, but i can do it with my 250...I swear I can hit a turn faster with the fatty than with the pizza cutter...

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
No that don't prove anything but how stupid you are:D and yes I'm lowerd but i won't be if there's a hundo on the line still have my stock links:p

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I'm in. I'm lowered, and believe you are too right?

Have you done this yet? I don't know what it proves, but i can do it with my 250...I swear I can hit a turn faster with the fatty than with the pizza cutter...
I used to love dragging my footpegs on my Honda 750F (which was susposed to the first manufactured sport bike in '75) until my right one stuck in the asphalt and flipped me over the left side on Topanga Canyon. I don't do that very much anymore but I do believe the Warrior could benefit from more ground clearance in the footpeg and the exhaust area's .:eek:

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Helped a local member convert from riding skinny:

To Riding Fatter

Now if I can convince this guy:

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
I am in North Dallas if you guys wanna ride sometime. Kyle helped me out about 3 years ago. I love it! I highly recommend a wide tire. Kyle made the entire process way easier than I thought it would be.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hey brother, doing fine.
Man everytime I ride, I get a compliment on Warrior w/ a fat tire, even more than I use to with the stock 200. Thanks man!

Hope your doing fine and in good Health.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
What a beauty, going to go fat with the help of kyle this winter and i also have the same color warrior

21 - 40 of 42 Posts