RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Great work man!!! Im digging the hidden caliper. Do you have anymore laying around I could pick up or do I have to send you mine to do then send back? Shoot me a pm if you want bud!

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Not at all bro, just remember my bike is a spokes model for you when it's time for me to order my swing arm and wheel ;)
Yes Yes my spokes models, there are a lot of you out there.. now we just gotta get the models on the bikes so the pictures can be that much better

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
some new stuff...
My buddy Roy (silvereagle) and his tough looking Warrior. He is running my 250/260 kit with hidden caliper bracket

new project- shortened frame, right side drive, 10 degree rake, soon to come- custom swingarm,oil tank,fuel system, etc...

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
That 250 tire set up is all me next season! I can't wait to ride the **** out of her this summer (out riding now actually, just stopped for food :) ) and take it apart again this winter and install my new swingarm and fat wheel/tire. BTW Kyle my swingarm is on its way to you, shipped Friday.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Casey, you cant get fat before me, so i better get going with this..kyle, i will be getting that motor mount next week...been waiting for something like that for a while..looks good...

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Kyle do you have any custom motor brackets still available, if so I want one plz.
+1 on 260 kit this winter, can't beat Casey but sure can follow

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
PM's sent... thanks guys! I still have 5 motor mounts left out of this batch so get'em while there hot.. Of course I will do a bunch more soon as I have time as it seems people are wanting to use them. I really liked this idea for the weight savings. Do the AIS block off plates,new dry break, ditching the stock motor mount and all the other items that come off and there is some big time weight removed. I don't have anything stock on my bike so I was unable to figure out the exact amount. I'm just putting a guess out there but with the removal of all of the above and using my motor mount it would be around 12-15 lbs. who has a stock bike left out there?

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Just got back from the powder coaters and picked up a bunch of brackets and some other stuff,, quick picture of a bracket before I ship this out to a forum member

Installed bracket on 07midnight57

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
not Warrior related but still pretty cool. I get lot's of requests for exhausts, I have started work on a couple bikes that come stock with undertail or side mount. I am doing this one for and under exhaust as the bike has a single sided swingarm. I only has 16" to work with so I build this box to merge into a baffled muffler then exit out the side. People were complaing about the companies selling the muffled tips that you just bolt at the junction on sportbikes, they look great but sound bad, well really annoying to say the least. So I put some serious work and tried a few things and come up with this using 12 gauge stainless to help soften the note a tad.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
T!ts...love it..will this become a production item???
How ya' been?
Honestly I don't think it will ever happen. I think it would be more then a simple bolt on and require a chain drive and a couple other things and it's more then most would want to do and the price would probably be crazy expensive. This next winter I will try and find a stock bike and see if I can pull it off but it really looks as if it will be a one time deal unless someone brings me a handful of cash and leaves there bike with me for a month or two :D

21 - 40 of 135 Posts