RS Warrior Forum banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
You're better off just calling him, I tried the PMs but the dudes' so busy with work he's barely around here anymore, I called him and we got the ball rolling way faster then you would trying to reach him here..

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
It's kind of hard for me to call where I am at in Afghanistan, internet is crappy slow. Just wanted to know if he had any 280 wheels in stock with weld removed?
And how much is the core. Can someone find out for me?

Thanks
Mike

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Mike, I can try to get call Kyle and give him your contact info. PM me your email so I can forward for you.

·
Registered
745 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Hey Guys,
As some of you know I am recovering from and injury and was not able to sit at a computer, weld, etc. for several weeks. Sorry for the slow replys and hope that I have not missed any of them. Feel free to call my cell phone 775.351-8221 And thanks to all the members who have checked in on me from time to time and even a few of you who have been talking to potential customers while I have been away and calling and texting me. I owe you guys Big Time.
Right now I am finishing up several swingarms, gas tanks, sissy bars, mounts, blah blah blah but it is very slow going so calling to schedule is going to be the best bet. Feel free to call if you need help. If you decide to go with another company or vendor at this time I am still a call away and will do my best to help with the process. Oh and I am still ahead of wheel widening so though slow you can't ride with out you wheel! LOL,,, thanks guys ( and gals "Paula")

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Didn't know you were hurt! Hope you heal up quick! Thanks again for all your help going phat!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
My doctor said "those with back injurys will continue to have back injurys" just think after several thousand dollars what amazing amazing progress they have made :D
I am still finishing up a few projects but new I was steadily missing a few PM's so didn't want anyone to worry.
Glad to have helped with your project

·
Registered
837 Posts
Kyle-

Thanks for everything my 260 kit is on, and the bike is looking mean as ****..... thansk again and heal up quick.

Oh- and you have a text.

Jeff

·
Registered
875 Posts
Hey Kyle, hidden caliper is on and I got the motor mount yesterday. Looks great! Thanks for making great parts and I think I can speak for us all when I say we don't mind the wait......JUST GET HEALTHY! Like I told you on the phone, heal up and take your time with helping us out. Your health is the most important thing. Rest up brother, talk to you soon!

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Hey Kyle!, hope you are well brother!!!!! hope you are keeping your head "just above water" so you can get out for a ride from time to time, instead of workin your a$$ off....
g

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Head just above water is what I am shooting for! I welded up a swingarm and 3 brake brackets this weekend, I am slow but caught up for the first time in months. Have received some great texts with bike progress pictures so I am hoping some of these members are posting build threads. My new bike is so far behind many of you. No custom work, no fat tire, nothing.. so these members have been keeping me motivated to catch up and work on my new to me Warrior.

·
Super Moderator
5,832 Posts
Glad to see you are doing well Kyle.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Thanks Gilly, Randy, Gary,Mannie,Jeff, etc..... I will be here all night saying thank you! During this time I really did appreciate texting and talking with a bunch of you. I am all caught up and even making parts to put back into inventory at this time. Soon enough I am hoping to be back on the forum!

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
How ya' been?
Honestly I don't think it will ever happen. I think it would be more then a simple bolt on and require a chain drive and a couple other things and it's more then most would want to do and the price would probably be crazy expensive. This next winter I will try and find a stock bike and see if I can pull it off but it really looks as if it will be a one time deal unless someone brings me a handful of cash and leaves there bike with me for a month or two :D

there is a warrior on the forum that adapted a ducati single sided swingarm to his scooter and it looked great.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Yes a Ducati Or VFR swingarm is the way to do it on a budget,,,, $4,000 budget that is! This is what the member paid to have this done. I do not see this being a cost I would want to spend or charge members.

81 - 100 of 135 Posts