RS Warrior Forum banner

101 - 120 of 135 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 · (Edited)
Quick heads up... I have several motor mounts, brake brackets, a 260 arm and even a 280 ready to ship. Kosman is all caught up with wheel widening so everything is back on track.
Again, and as always I can never thank you as members of the rswarrior forum enough, for trusting me with such big purchases, then taking the time to call, send pictures, text messages,etc....Such a small thing as sending me a "Thank You" text means a lot to me and keeps me willing to spend the money to advertise on this fantastic forum. Just wanted to vent/share. As always feel free to call me with questions,comments, thoughts on what I should do next, or just to chat about bikes, you can also text but if I am working it is hit and miss if you will hear right back from me.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
I dug it out the other day just to take a look at it. I bought all the material to experiment with a new arm or complete new back half just have this vision in my head then in changes and so has the bike. I really like the mutant buell lowrider style bikes and that was kinda what I was basing the looks off of

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I never am disappointed with your work! Got the motor mount today....sweet! I'll be posting pics soon for all to see. Thank you sir! Hope you are feeling well man!

Sometime I'll do the 250 kit....a year or two I reckon. Divorces are expensive!! :)

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 · (Edited)
I never am disappointed with your work! Got the motor mount today....sweet! I'll be posting pics soon for all to see. Thank you sir! Hope you are feeling well man!

Sometime I'll do the 250 kit....a year or two I reckon. Divorces are expensive!! :)
Thanks! I will have to come up with a Divorced member discount :D

Update on wheel widening: Kosman Wheel is all caught up on orders and actually got a couple wheels out in 5 business days which is the first time I have seen this in years. I have several arms and brackets ready to go so almost zero down time and I have still not raised my pricing even though being a vendor went up several thousand dollars this year (that means soon I will be raising them) maybe not! Thanks again for all the cool messages,texts,posts,etc wishing me well.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Some recent work... 3 spoke pulley, front pulley for my bike offset for up to a 330, stretched tank, think that is all I have uploaded at this time.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
just seen this one, crazy underbelly sportbike exhaust. Had to do a couple times as the bike would either have not bottom end, no top end, sound awful, etc. This was a bike with a side exhaust and flapper valve so there was some trial and error to make it underbelly/gp style

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
a member who sent before and after pictures, this one to me was a very good and simple before and after

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
don't remember if i posted this one but it just a cool picture of a super clean bike with a lot of subtle and kick arse mods from the pegs,forks,tires,side covers,etc,etc Chadc303 has a good eye for building bikes

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I have 2 spare 260 arms and an extra 280 both powder coated and ready to ship(free spacers in my 280 kits not like the shops that charge and additional $149 for this). Now would be the time to save a little cash and swap the arm out. You can just run your stock wheel and tire and save till your ready to make that purhcase.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello all,,,, I'll try to keep this short,,,, I have a 08 warrior with a modified rear rim to a 18x8.5 radius lip with a 240 tire, and the front rim has been stretched to a 19" with the radius lip,, I just bought a 12' Stratoliner Deluxe and want to fat tire it also,,, I'm thinking that I will use the 240 tire that is on the warrior and put a 260 in its place, I understand a 260 will work well on a 8.5 rim and fit in the stock Warrior fender?? so here is what I will need. 1. a modified swingarm for the Warrior, and 2. a widened wheel for the Stratoliner... I am open to any ideas... Thanks in advance for all of your help...

Jeff

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Hello all,,,, I'll try to keep this short,,,, I have a 08 warrior with a modified rear rim to a 18x8.5 radius lip with a 240 tire, and the front rim has been stretched to a 19" with the radius lip,, I just bought a 12' Stratoliner Deluxe and want to fat tire it also,,, I'm thinking that I will use the 240 tire that is on the warrior and put a 260 in its place, I understand a 260 will work well on a 8.5 rim and fit in the stock Warrior fender?? so here is what I will need. 1. a modified swingarm for the Warrior, and 2. a widened wheel for the Stratoliner... I am open to any ideas... Thanks in advance for all of your help...

Jeff
Hi Jeff,
Not to sure on the Stratoliner mods as I have not had one to work on. Yes the 260 will work on your 8.5" rim. So it sounds like a swingarm is all you need to take care of the Warrior. Give me a call 775.351.8221 and we can discuss this further.
Thanks

101 - 120 of 135 Posts