RS Warrior Forum banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
I doubt it would fit and even if it went on you would be asking for problems as it is made for a much larger rim. Maybe call a couple bike shops and see if they have any take offs to experiment with, but to be honest I would recommend against this as it sounds pretty unsafe

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
good shot of a 280 arm, hard to tell but this arm is not only notched but widened and close to 1/2" thick solid I am going to put a post up showing the difference between a 260 arm or other "thin right side" arms

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Thats sweet. When we doing my 300? Always great work. Hope everything is good and you've been busy. Happy thanksgiving brother.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
figure I would bring this one back to the top and toss up some more pictures later tonight when I get a chance.

And for the 300 comment look at a couple posts up, that is my bike, it has a 300 with frame rake etc.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #131 (Edited)
frame rake reinforcements

the first day working on the Worlds Fastest Warrior

one of a kind chain drive conversion

custom 3 spoke pulley mod.

great example of a forum members bike with my hidden caliper bracket, wide tire kit, and some other tasteful mods, I use this and another often as I like to show people what they can accomplish for less then a couple grand and doing the work themselves, with a little help from me

I don't care if you have seen this, still one of the badest bikes, there are so many details on this bike like the pegs, fork caps, blacked out exhaust, custom side cover, shaved and redone seat, just a ton of little features that make it SICK!!!!
This was my first paying customer for a wide tire kit, and I can never thank him enough to trust me with his bike. Later on I figured out he had the cash and connections to have anyone do these mods but for some reason let me... still not sure why??? I was honored and still talk to him often.

can't say enough about the great person who own this bike and allowed me to take part in his creation, along with Christok

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Both are SICK @$$ LOOKING WARRIOR"S....
GREAT WORK KYLE....
THE ONE IN FIRST PIC DOES IT HAVE AIR RIDE?
CAUSE IT'S SLAMMED
I ASSUME THERE RUNNING 250'S ?.?.?
EITHER WAY AWESOME LOOKING WARRIOR"S....

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Both are SICK @$$ LOOKING WARRIOR"S....
GREAT WORK KYLE....
THE ONE IN FIRST PIC DOES IT HAVE AIR RIDE?
CAUSE IT'S SLAMMED
I ASSUME THERE RUNNING 250'S ?.?.?
EITHER WAY AWESOME LOOKING WARRIOR"S....

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk
Yes air ride is the only way to get that extra Nasty!!! look, or go hardtail, I actually did that for about 10 minutes on my first warrior cause I couldn't afford air ride.
And yes all avons 250 on almost everything I sell. I love the look and it is wider and also lighter then the metzler 260,,,,,,also almost the same height as the stock tire, regardless of what is printed on there websites I have had so many of these tires and avon wins....Unless you are buying just to cruise and want your tire to last forever, at that point I would say they are both good.

The Orange bike was my first 280 customer, and the bike that is pieces is my current Warrior with a 300mm Avon

Thanks for your compliment I try my best

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #134 (Edited)
here is a members bike who I tell everyone is in my top 2 list of all time builds, and also a great person, I can only take credit for the 280 wheel kit, hidden caliper, all my go to stuff... and Christok get the rest of the credit. But of course the owner did all the work himself installing and coming up with great ideas and being patient while we built his products..... I LOVE THIS BIKE!!

121 - 135 of 135 Posts