RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
kylenv.com Motor Mounts & Hidden Brake Caliper Brackets (Call or PM for more details)

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/67-kylenv/176882-775-351-8221-kylenvs-contact-info-catalog.html

This batch has been sold, call as more are available or go to kylenv.com to contact me

Due to issues with photobucket I am just tossing up some random code so at least there are some picuteres to view, but click the above link for information about my products for the Warrior

***260 swingarm/ 9" wheel/ hidden caliper bracket all in midnight finish (silvereagle)

***hidden caliper bracket/ modified wheel and swingarm, custom pegs, fork caps, tons of little tasteful mods and My guinea pig customer who would just pay for anything new before even seeing it and say if you think it's cool just send me one.....Great Guy And Toured and starred In the Best Music Video Of my Generation......wait for it............... Ice Ice BABY (Vanilla Ice) Chad is the Man!!! (chadc303)

***KyleNV Custom Warrior Motor mounts installed on a couple member bikes

***Before and after shot of my Custom Motor Mounts

***Hard to believe we put a 280 on this bike (paint, and tank were not by me on this one)

***another great build! one of my 280 wide tire kits, hidden caliper, air ride suspension, custom paint and rear fender(rear fender by Christok)

***3 spoke wide tire 18x9" with midnight syle finish

***Great before and after shot, stock 200mm tire next to my favorite 250 avon cobra, call when you are ready to go FAT!!!

***280 swingarm/ 10" wheel/ hidden caliper bracket, KyleNV Motor Mount, Tear Drop Tank, Custom Paint and Fender Christok, Custom Ape hangers, Air Ride suspension, Great guy to work with and always doing something wild to one of his many custom rides (sirspeedalot)

***and you thought you garage was full!! well mine is full of your wheels and my wheel blanks

***WORLDS FASTEST WARRIOR BUILD***
By Far The Wildest Warrior On The Planet, I can not take credit for as much as I would have liked to as this "Wild Man" moved and it was not cost effective, but frame work, misc. gusset, bracing, welding, swingarm reinforcements, etc. I can take credit for. "I was absolutely honored and humbled to be allowed to work on such an amazing bike build"

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for people who want a clean look and to eliminate weight they do the left side clean up, sometimes removing the smog junk and adding custom filter or Churchkeys big air kit. Then you are left with a huge factory chunk that need removed. Some people live with it and modify and clean up theres as best as possible. Or you install this and have a clean factory look that is well ounces instead of pounds.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
this is a perfect example of a member who took his time to clean up the left side and look at that huge motor mount that you have left over. You simply throw that in the gargabe can and install my motor mount. Simple as that. There are hundreds of members with my mounts I guess the forum has slowed down while I was away.

Before and after shot of my Custom Motor Mounts

I made them for weight loss and looks and not being satisfied with chopped up factory mounts like all the long time members had to do. So many people asked for me to make something better and like a traditional chopper style mount on high end bikes. So I made a few and we decided that this was the cleanest look and also weighed next to nothing.

some good after shots of the hidden caliper mod that I always have for sale

Batch of hidden caliper brackets getting ready for shipping

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
That's awesome and looks very good. I'd have to come up with some place to put my Gorilla alarm which is inside the left side scoop if I want that left side clean up. I'll probably do it later down the road, I definitely want to remove my right side spike air filter and install a Vbak and stacks, so that left side scoop will have to go. Thanks bro.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's awesome and looks very good. I'd have to come up with some place to put my Gorilla alarm which is inside the left side scoop if I want that left side clean up. I'll probably do it later down the road, I definitely want to remove my right side spike air filter and install a Vbak and stacks, so that left side scoop will have to go. Thanks bro.
You're welcome, you still have tons of mods to do! LUCKY!:D

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Payment sent. Thanks Kyle!
nice talking to you, it's crazy a bunch of us have been off the site for the last year or two,,,,, but post after post guys keep popping up! eventually we will have this site back up and "Rockin Out" as joeyallesi would say :D

**I also have a 5 spoke rear wheel that is cut and ready for widening, So if you want a kit with almost zero down time this is your chance. It can be from 8"-12", of course the most affordable obtion is the 260 kit with 9" wheel, this will fit into a stock fender and require no specail tools to install or other custom parts, Next is 280 for those wanting to build something wild but things start getting expensive as you need a new fender,paint,etc. all in all still very affordable compaired to any other bike on the planet. Who Is Ready To get wild and customize there Warrior!!!

Kyle 775.351.8221

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Finished another brake bracket, so current inventory is:

1) 1 hidden caliper brackets

2) 3 custom motor mounts

**this will be that last parts batch for the next few weeks as I have to build a 260 arm for a member and have a local welding job coming up next week. So get them while you can!

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Everything has been sold from this list.

For those wanting motor mounts or hidden calipers please call or send a Private Message.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Not that Kyle needs anyone else to vouch for him here, but he's a great guy to deal with who does stellar work. Can't go wrong having this guy do some work for you!

Thanks Kyle, you rock.

·
Registered
101 Posts
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/67-kylenv/176882-775-351-8221-kylenvs-contact-info-catalog.html

This batch has been sold, call as more are available or go to kylenv.com to contact me

Due to issues with photobucket I am just tossing up some random code so at least there are some picuteres to view, but click the above link for information about my products for the Warrior

***260 swingarm/ 9" wheel/ hidden caliper bracket all in midnight finish (silvereagle)

***hidden caliper bracket/ modified wheel and swingarm, custom pegs, fork caps, tons of little tasteful mods and My guinea pig customer who would just pay for anything new before even seeing it and say if you think it's cool just send me one.....Great Guy And Toured and starred In the Best Music Video Of my Generation......wait for it............... Ice Ice BABY (Vanilla Ice) Chad is the Man!!! (chadc303)

***KyleNV Custom Warrior Motor mounts installed on a couple member bikes

***Before and after shot of my Custom Motor Mounts

***Hard to believe we put a 280 on this bike (paint, and tank were not by me on this one)

***another great build! one of my 280 wide tire kits, hidden caliper, air ride suspension, custom paint and rear fender(rear fender by Christok)

***3 spoke wide tire 18x9" with midnight syle finish

***Great before and after shot, stock 200mm tire next to my favorite 250 avon cobra, call when you are ready to go FAT!!!

***280 swingarm/ 10" wheel/ hidden caliper bracket, KyleNV Motor Mount, Tear Drop Tank, Custom Paint and Fender Christok, Custom Ape hangers, Air Ride suspension, Great guy to work with and always doing something wild to one of his many custom rides (sirspeedalot)

***and you thought you garage was full!! well mine is full of your wheels and my wheel blanks

***WORLDS FASTEST WARRIOR BUILD***
By Far The Wildest Warrior On The Planet, I can not take credit for as much as I would have liked to as this "Wild Man" moved and it was not cost effective, but frame work, misc. gusset, bracing, welding, swingarm reinforcements, etc. I can take credit for. "I was absolutely honored and humbled to be allowed to work on such an amazing bike build"

I’ve been trying real hard to get a mount from you. I’m going to have to trim my own. Maybe the phone number changed, maybe my
Private messages aren’t going thru cause I’m a new member. Going to do the 260 kit in a few months also. I’ll try you again at that time. Peace!

·
Premium Member
3,713 Posts
I’ve been trying real hard to get a mount from you. I’m going to have to trim my own. Maybe the phone number changed, maybe my
Private messages aren’t going thru cause I’m a new member. Going to do the 260 kit in a few months also. I’ll try you again at that time. Peace!
Make sure you send him an email as he hasn't been on the forum in a few day or a week. I know he has been busy with work and doing the rims, motor mounts and hidden calipers on the side. Also send him a text and he will get back to you when he gets a chance. Patience young padawan.

·
Registered
381 Posts
+1! Wrote a letter to email on the site about week ago. No answer :(
Interesting to hidden rear brake bracket.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts