RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Roadstar Warrior 1700
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to get a hold of Kyle directly (no luck) but I figured I would post on here too. I’m looking for one of KyleNV’s left side motor mounts

·
Super Moderator
7,266 Posts
Why not ask some one to send u a pic and the measurements of it
And make one

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
What's the official word with Kyle? Is he M.I A or is he done fabbing parts and tire kits?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's been awhile since I spoke with him. I'm thinking anything 'official' would get posted by him.
Well ive tried his cell(straight to voicemail), home
Phone(no answer), facebook, email, website, and forum message. No luck

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
He had fallen onto some hard times again with some family stuff. Then he had a health scare issue thingy. He was trying to get back to doing things but I haven't spoken to him in approx. 2 months so let me hit him up again and see if we can get him going again. He truly is a great dude and an incredible fabricator/welder.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He had fallen onto some hard times again with some family stuff. Then he had a health scare issue thingy. He was trying to get back to doing things but I haven't spoken to him in approx. 2 months so let me hit him up again and see if we can get him going again. He truly is a great dude and an incredible fabricator/welder.
Any luck hearing back from him

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
i was trying to contact hiim a month or so just to check on his health. i didnt hear back. hope he is doing well. hes a good dude.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i was trying to contact hiim a month or so just to check on his health. i didnt hear back. hope he is doing well. hes a good dude.
Ya his phone goes straight to voicemail and no reply on emails

1 - 13 of 13 Posts