RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After, years of being the middle man, I have decided to expand my services and I am proud to now be offering 100% in house wheel widening (Warrior wheels).

I am honored that several people have used me for this service with orders coming in regularly.
I want to thank all of my valued customers for your continued support and look forward to providing you with the best possible service into the future.

Call for details, turn around time, comments, etc. (775) 351-8221.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you it has been a long road to get to this point and I can honestly say it never would have happened with out the members of this site.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I did my 260 with Kyle.. best customer service ever.. hi did a great job..congrats bro for your expanding keep doing like that bro.. nice to see u r growing up....!!!

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Congrats Kyle!! Great to see an alternative to Kosman...his lack of customer service and slow turnaround time needed a kick in the rear, glad to see someone else stepping up to the plate and even better to see its you!!!

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
another subject but this is my next project, I have been doing several crf250r aluminum frame conversions for a 2 stroke cr500 and will manufacturing this as soon as time permits so if anyone is interested call me and I will save you some money

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Congrats!!!

I still love the kit you did for me. Years later and no problems. Best mod for the Warrior!!

I will send this to all my moto guys. Do you have a website to go with this new growth?

Thanks Kyle!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts