RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Brother what can I say ...... 300 and beyond? ... lol

Mad props to you... I love my 280 kit and you made it easy for me to complete with all your great advice. I can't say enough good things about the craftmanship on the swingarm and hidden caliper bracket. Everything turned out the way you told me it would. Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Not many places, none that I know of, are doing in-house wheel widening. You already have a ton of satisfied customers, adding this service almost makes it unfair. Congrats :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
didnt do a wheel with kylenv but had other business with him and i want to say that the guy is great to do any kind of business.kylenv is way to goo.good man.happy for you !!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
Kyle helped put an Avon 250 on mine... Completely happy with the communication and finished product.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Akitadog, Chadc303, Tribalwarrior, and the list goes on and on! I am honored to have helped with your builds. This year I will be pushing forward on 100 swingarms and 5 years of warrior modding!!! (not one part has ever failed and members have 4 years and one with over 40,000miles) with the wheel service I am now firmly planted in the bike world and doing these conversions for at least the next 30 years,,, give or take a year :) thanks again, I tried to personally thank many that have helped me out be it with a purchase or even advice on what I need to do better. Sorry if I missed a few of you, I am still trying to send PM's and texts to express this. I am just a guy who can weld and enjoys getting to do these mods. I will never have and ego nor knock others work on this site, if you buy from me or someone else I am still happy to take your text or phone calls and try my best to help though at times I don't always have time to participate on the forum like I used to. I had to get all sappy but I wanted to share before I decided against it.

I did not spell check and quickly typed this so if it looks like a 7 year old typed this that is why!

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
heck let me add a few more

Heff
Badass01ram
steedajeff
arizonawarrior
wyomingwarrior
parkinglot
amedeous (ama)
gary in dayton
paula
titus
these are just a few who I want to thank,
please feel free to flame me if I missed your name, it's late. LOL

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey...good luck with your in house wheel widening service. We have nowt like that over here in the UK...!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
the old adage " you get what you pay for" is a good one to go with.Kyle's work is top notch,he treats the part like its going on his bike.Take a look at some other vendors swingarms,all I can say is looks thin and real scary.Personally I don't mind paying more for the established,proven guy especially since we all know if the arm fails then the outcome is likely not good.Another plus is forget the middleman on all aspects of custom stuff you are dealing with the fabricator,slaesman,enthusiast.Go ahead shop around but before you buy get a good look at all the guys out there,check the level of pride and workmanship,look at the pics ask other members then end up back here and buy the PROVEN parts! remember you get what you pay for and if it seems to good to be true it probably is.I will post up pics off the heavy duty inside of my arm when I take the rim off to put the new Kyle widened rim on.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
BTW kyle you can send my celebrity endorsement check with my wheel!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
188 Posts
PM'd ya lookin' for a 3 spoke widening to fit a 250 Dunlop - read the thread and I am sold. The only thing I need to become part of the fatboyz club is the rim, but I am saving very slowly after recently adopting 3 young sisters (10 and 10 year old twins and their 8 year old sister - yes they love "daddies" bike and can't wait to be older to ride on my Warrior). This is a long term project...

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
All PM's replied to sorry for the slow replys on a few of them an unexpected hospital stay, well 2 of them. But I am home now and pushing out orders have a bunch of wheel picks I will post up when I have the time

·
Registered
67 Posts
just got mine back together....Big THANK YOU to Kyle for the outstanding job he did with my rear wheel widening. I would highly recommend his work !!!...if I knew how to post pics...I would...lol

21 - 40 of 41 Posts