RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to get into contact with KyleNV? I've tried email, phone, and even Facebook. Just curious if he's just that busy or if he's just that hard to get ahold of?

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I haven't spoken to him in a bit. he stays pretty wrapped up. he`s a great guy to work with and will get back to you when he can. he makes some killer stuff. I have his hidden caliper set up and I want his motor mount.

·
Registered
288 Posts
That's what I've been experiencing too. I don't want to hound him but I sent a message through his Website quite a while ago and call once a week to see if I can get through. Just looking for a motor mount right now, want to send in my swing arm and rim for next winter.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I spoke to him the other day. I will have him pass by or reach out to you guys.
Thank you, I appreciate it! As I said I don't want to pester him, I just would love to have his product on my ride and want to support a Forum member!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you, I appreciate it! As I said I don't want to pester him, I just would love to have his product on my ride and want to support a Forum member!
I as well! I would like his Fat tire kit along with the hidden caliper mod. TAKE MY MONEY!! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,525 Posts
Spoke with Kyle and his laptop took a dump so call him at home (775)432-2418, tell him hefty sent ya.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Has anyone been able to get into contact with KyleNV? I've tried email, phone, and even Facebook. Just curious if he's just that busy or if he's just that hard to get ahold of?
I talk to him weekly. I know his cell phone is broken and his laptop is down as well. I pretty much just call his house and leave a message for him. He is working on getting cell now. I know Reno is all but shutdown due to covid. I’ll let him know people are looking for him on the forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts