RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont forget lads that the KYZER CUSTOM BIKE NIGHT starts again om April the 7th at bids in longton..map and info at www.kyzers.com .it ded easy to find just off the A50 as you come in to longton on your way in to stoke.we had some great turnouts last year with a brilliant and of summer do.so if you want to see some great bikesand let everyone see yours it will be full of like minded ppl to chat with,,hope to see you all there .wolfy

·
Registered
722 Posts
Wotcha Wolfy,

It's a bit farkin far for me to get up for this (*insert various soft-southern-poof-shady-pants comments etc here...) but I hope you get a good turn out.

Ciao, Gibbsy.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well...tbh.thats kind of the point...its somwhere fer all the lovals..we get lads comin from up to 80 miles away on a regular ride up to us,,and ride clubs come up,vsoc etc..the most we had was about 400 and it was brilliant..the bike of the night is a good thing aswell,2 tickets to our end of summer do.and you get a chance at the £200 prize.not bad fer just turnin up..it starts 7ish so if you finish work at 5-6 oclock you can still make it from a fair distance.anyway,there are loads of the lads close to keep the ints not a harley crew at bay ,lol, so it would be ace to see any of the members from here up there...you might all get together n come on one night .that would be great..anf for some alot closer then the ace i recon...anyway look forward to seein any of you lads of here ,up at the do anytime,,,ta again wolfy...

·
Registered
722 Posts
But I'm 200+ miles away :-( And I rarely finish at 5pm (bloody slave driving yanks....).

Sounds like it's going to be a hoot, hope you all have a good'un.

Laters.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well just for you old boy...at the end of the year we have a party n custom show,,starts at 12 mid day and goes on till 3am...its on a sat so no prob there,,,stay overs not a problem so try for thet one eh,,,ttfn wolfy

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you go on www.kyzers.com there is a link to bidds,,,,but dont go by the map on our page ,google have it wrong.....go from the link to bidds..its dead easy to find and will be sign posted off the A50 so dont worry,,,,hope this helps ta wolfy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts