RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Yep, Caddo Parish. Anybody going to Alexandria this weekend? They're having some kind of rally there so i heard. Probably gonna roll down that way & see what is going on.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I live in BR if your looking to ride with Warriors. There does not seem to be many of us in these parts. I think I have seen about 5 warriors in BR. The looks I get from folks at HD of BR you would think I was riding a full blown custom.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alpha,I spent alot of money in that place when I had my Harley...Havent had the chance to take the Warrior there yet but I am looking forward to the same response you got....Always looking for a group to ride with..

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yeah you will get some looks. Let me know when you are in BR and maybe we can ride over there together and really blow them away with two Full Blown Customs.LOL

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
who is the closest la rider to me? i'm in rockwall, tx..[8D]
not too far from the stateline, well, bout 2 1/2hrs or so. then again, that's nothing on the warrior.[8D]

·
Registered
982 Posts
I'm in shreveport, about 8 miles from the state line. My brother in law lives in Rowlett, off Dalrock in lake bend estates(the one with the red brick fence along the road). I'm over there all the time, We'll have to hook up sometime. His house is exactely 176 miles from mine.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
quote:Originally posted by HDSKS

I'm in shreveport, about 8 miles from the state line. My brother in law lives in Rowlett, off Dalrock in lake bend estates(the one with the red brick fence along the road). I'm over there all the time, We'll have to hook up sometime. His house is exactely 176 miles from mine.
cool.[8D] i think i know which house ur talkin bout. i'm at 205exit, just b4 ridge road, where the exxon truck stop is. that 1st intersection on the south side of i-30 is 276, take a left, go bout 1-2miles down, lofland farms subdivision on the right, that is my neighborhood. lemme know if ur comin up sometime and we'll hook up. i usually ride my bike on dalrock anyways, by the lake, and all round town. so much fun,.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][8D]

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
ok, la riders, ya'll ok? i c that alpharock and la warrior r in the baton rouge and new orleans area. just checking 2 c if u might have escaped somewhere else b4 the storm. if u have, let us know.[8D]

·
Registered
302 Posts
Lafayette came through just fine, Cajundome is being used as a shelter, and heard they are offering Blackham Coliseum to shelter pets.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
still no word from the others? man, i hope their ok. the news clips sure r buggin me. i think i will be making a trip to sams this weekend and take some goodies to the salvation army to help out those folks down there. man, what a helpless situation.[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]
hopefully the warriors from that way will chime in soon.[?]

·
Registered
982 Posts
I'm heading to Fort Worth this weekend, too many people & too much stress around here. I'm gonna crawl into a cold budwieser & stay there till monday!!!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Just checking in guys. Sorry I did not respond sooner. I did not have power until late last week and my father passed away on Sunday.
Needless to say things have been chaotic. Everybody here in Baton Rouge is just trying to lend a hand to our neighbors in New Orleans that have been displaced. Our population has doubled overnight. Excluding the loss of my Dad to illness,my family and I are fine. I really appreciate everyones concern. This site truly is a brotherhood.

·
Registered
252 Posts
yo

do you guys need anything ? if so post it, will try to help I have friends that lived in
Slidell who lost everything they are living at my parents place but their kids will probity start
going to school here in Houston because their school is gone ...

let us know
vinnie

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey ALPHAROCK

Glad to here you are okay, sorry to here about your Dad. If you guys need anything, like Vinnie said let us know. Hope all is well with all the other LA Warrior riders.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
glad 2 hear from ya. sorry bout ur loss, my sincere condolences to u and ur family. if u need anything, let us know.
where is lawarrior? i'm not sure if there are any other southern la warriors on this forum to hear from.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts