RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just looked and there are 3022 members right now; however, there are only 64 site supporters. There's something wrong with this picture.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I thought about what you said and it made a lot of sence to me. I am extremely grateful for having a website as helpful as rswarrior.com. Because of this, I just donated some money.

CarKnee, if you have money in you paypal account and don't know who its from, it's me. Christopher Krygowski...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yeah, c'mon... a magazine subscription is like... 35 a year. This place has way more info then any motorcycle rag and it's ALL warrior ALL the time. Plus you can win some sweet gear.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I agree with MacWarrior- it seems to me that there are a lot more supporters than that! You also have to take into consideration that not all of the 3000 plus are active participants in the forum. My best guess is that there are only about a few hundred people that take part in the forum. But that still is only a fraction of the people that are site supporters!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Originally posted by MacWarrior

How could you tell ??
I would have thought many more

Kyle

For the number of members, 201 pages w/15 members per page, plus the amount on page 202. For the number of supporters, just click on the donate page and they are listed (I didn't count the Admin).

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I just counted and 480 people that are registered checked out the site today...it'd be nice to get more to kick in....Carknee doesn't get paid to do this either guys, most of the advertising $$ just pays the rent on the bandwidth.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
How about we just enjoy the forum for what it is and be grateful that it exist. It was never meant to be mandatory to be a site supporter or was it Seans intention. This site exist for all of us who share a common interest. Some folks regardless are members, but do not even ride or own a motorcycle. They dream about riding, owning through us that are fortunate enough to be able to afford a Warrior. Heck, I visit this site, moderate, maintain on an average of 2 -3 dozen times during a 24 hour period. Neither one of us get paid, minus the very generous individuals who donate, which we all are very grateful for the donations. Let's Enjoy!

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I >want< to set up a regular payment of $5 a month to CarKnee, but not mess with Paypal. My billpay service can do it automatically and I'd never miss it. All I need is an address to send it. So far no luck gettin' that address...

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Come on, it is not all Warrior all the time. I have seen plenty of references to Hardley's. And there are even some whining Democrats in anything goes. There are no whining Repubs' however. And independents don't count.
Support this great site !!

·
Registered
194 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Frankenstein

What about this:

Lets come up with a couple cool features that require that you are a site supporter?

i am new here but i agree with frankenstien, everyone should come an enjoy, but some of the teck benefits should be held to limited site supporter's at least to cover cost's thats my 2 cents

1 - 15 of 15 Posts