RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy Moly, that's a lot of posts. You go!

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
His post count has really taken off since he get married, I mean it was like just 2 months ago that he broke 6000 posts.... Oh wait I guess that was just 2 months ago

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Damm Bo I think you have some Stalkers.. I still have you beat on daily posts.. but you do have a job and Iam kinda pathetic so you still win.. Damm

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Now for the real question.

How many miles on his Warrior?

How about it Bo, does your post count exceed your mileage?[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
quote:Originally posted by lagalaxy8

quote:Originally posted by Modit2thmax

Now for the real question.
How many miles on his Warrior?
How about it Bo, does your post count exceed your mileage?[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

No it's about half the mileage.[B)]
Whew, thank goodness. I was going to start worying about you if it was the other way around.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
But if you take out all the ones for his Bash and his recall woes and he would be way down in post count. Congrats Bo!!!!

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
quote: His post count has really taken off since he get married, I mean it was like just 2 months ago that he broke 6000 posts.... Oh wait I guess that was just 2 months ago

I would have to agree with you -- for once ;-}

Aversion from the wife is a wonderful thing, huh Bo? BTW, that trade offer still stands.. LOL..

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RRUFAST

Aversion from the wife is a wonderful thing, huh Bo? BTW, that trade offer still stands.. LOL..

I can't seem to find enough ways too!
I think we would be better off with the ones we have, I would hate to ruin someone elses life too![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
687 Posts
As men weep and women swoon! I can hear the crowds rushing to your door to bestow accolades and gifts all the way from So-Cal!!!

HOW DO YOU DO IT BO!?!?!

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
quote:Originally posted by PRWarrior

As men weep and women swoon! I can hear the crowds rushing to your door to bestow accolades and gifts all the way from So-Cal!!!

So do you need my address to send that 110 kit and seat off the race bike?[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts