RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I've noticed the same thing... you'll always have to go back and look for the eidted by: and teh date to see where the post was edited... then you don't know what or why it was edited... ??

{EDITED CONTENT HERE}
Rob, Monstr:
This is a prime example of what slothy and I are talking about. It will show that I was the last person to post in the ACTIVE TOPICS yet when you open the thread, slothy is the last peron posting in the thread. You guys would have had to look back to a post made by me and then, unless you knew what I had said earlier in the edited post, it woudl only show as
edited by rrufast 10:30am 12/30/04 <or something to that effect>

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Yes, it's alyways been that way, both on this forum and every other forum I've ever participated in.

It doesn't bother me, per say, I was trying to give an adequate explanation to Rob as to what we were talking about...

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
sorta like this Paul...

quote:{EDITED CONTENT HERE}
Rob, Monstr:
This is a prime example of what slothy and I are talking about. It will show that I was the last person to post in the ACTIVE TOPICS yet when you open the thread, slothy is the last peron posting in the thread. You guys would have had to look back to a post made by me and then, unless you knew what I had said earlier in the edited post, it would only show as
edited by rrufast 10:30am 12/30/04 <or something to that effect

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.