RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if im the only one, but i hate when it a topic shows up as a new post in it (when doing active topics) and its just someone fixing their spelling or a mod changing something. IT super sucks on multipage ones. Anyway to not have this ? (assuming im not the only one being a lil bitch?)

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya but it when bumps up a 3-4 page post becuase they edited a spelling error blah blah. My take on it, if your changing something worth note'n - make a new post in that thread stating that.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
quote:Originally posted by sangathor

quote:Is it possible to insert an "Edit with Quote" option for the original postee (or something like that) that allows us to edit our original post but have the changes show up differently - different color, different size, etc - than the original text? This allows everyone to know what information is now in that individuals thread.

The person editing can change color, font, size, etc of all or part of the post they are editing if they like.

pffft like that will happen. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]. Anyone up for a game of online checkers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.