RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Administrator
28,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brought to you by Mrs. ArizonaWarrior and Akitadog. First please let me say that this give-away is last-minute and I've only just now asked Akitadog to help out, he's a quiet Brother around here and happily agreed. Sometimes these spur-of-the-moment things work out great!

This time what we have is an offer for forum members to put their name in a hat to win a free Akitadog Coil and Sensor Relocation Plate, the one that accepts the stock coils and is also already set-up to accept the larger Dyna coils if you have 'em. Instructions included, plus there's a couple hundred guys around here who have installed relo-plates and will answer your questions. The winner will be responsible for shipping fees.

Anyone entering should send a thank you to Akitadog and Mrs. ArizonaWarrior PLUS if you want to increase your odds then take a minute to use the 'attach' function to add a 'thumbnail' funny pic to your post . . . and if your pic makes my wife laugh then your name will be added to the hat twice instead of once, and if she spits her girly-drink outta her nose then add another one!

Lemme say thanks to Mark (Akitadog) for making the relo-plate a staple around here, and to my wife 'Jiggles' who honestly enjoys drawing names for fellow bikers. So post-up and Jiggles will draw the winner sometime around (new date: March 21st).

Due to family commitments the drawing is now this Friday (March 21st) hope nobody minds.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Thanks Mr & Mrs Arizonawarrior, and Mark too! I would definitely be in, but I don't think this plate would work with my setup, so don't bother putting my name in the hat. Still worth thanking you all for setting this up though :)

Is "Jiggles" a dog or a cat person??

--PS, I'm straight up cheating here, but there's no way your wife can watch this without laughing ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
I already have one of Akitadog's relocation plates that I purchased from another member and I'm still in the process of installing. But I would like to thank you all for the chance to get some of these awesome mods for basically free that make our bikes look amazing!

Sent from myPhone

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Please enter me into this also. Thank you ArizonaWarrior, Akitadog and Mrs. ArizonaWarrior.

Here's my funny contribution:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts