RS Warrior Forum banner

Laughlin River Run 2009

3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  highdesert 
#1 ·
#11 ·
CalWarrior said:
This is coming up pretty quick. I am interested. For those who have gone, how is the ride out?

CalWarrior, Here is an old post of our 2007 Laughlin River Run trip!

Friendly Tip: If you plan to fuel up in Barstow, make sure to fuel up again in Ludlow. If not you might not make it to Needles!

kichigai said:
Have to say that it was a interesting trip! Left Culver City to a fellow warrior rider house in Rancho Cucomonga where We all met up. Took off to for our trip around 4pm. Just before Needles (CA) IBDLAW ran out of gas on the 40 fwy. Had to go find a gas station and a can in Needles to get him going again. Was headed down a two land road called River Road in the dark and took a wrong turn. Got attacked by diving bats and had to dodge crossing rabbits. Got back on track and made it to our hotel around 10pm friday. It was a zoo there and very hot but in all it, was a fun trip!

#15 ·
I took the ride to Oatman while at Laughlin on saturday, dayum was that place packed! I saw a midnight with luggage rack and big shots, and alsoone painted with red flames on the the tank and tach cover with a carbon fiber front fender. Was that you? If it was you, youwill remember the lil number with the tiny pink shorts on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.