RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fam,
I wanted to give a follow up to laying my bike down 2 weeks ago.

a Big thanks to InfidelXV1700pcr who sent me a new pair of foot pegs. They arrived saturday and installed sunday.

OEM lever was ordered from Bikerbandit.com, it arrived in about a week. My lovely girlfriend ordered me a new set of mirrors.

Minor touch up on the bike, the passenger peg needed filing, the swing needed a little sanding and touch up, and the passenger back rest needed some slight sanding and touch-up.

Outstanding items. The front pulley cover has a gouge in it from the passenger foot peg mount slamming into it. purely cosmetic. The left driver peg mount was ground down a bit. I'd like to replace that at some point but new is around $300. The tank needs to see a body shop, and will most likely have them paint both fenders along with tank to have everything match.

One high-light if you can call it that. My daughter had zero interest in going on the bike. I've tried to bribe her in the past with no success. Yesterday I talked about going to get frozen yogurt and she was all for it. The girlfriend asked her what changed, and she said that she thought bike crashes meant death. Because I'm still here, she felt far more comfortable. We went for a few mile loop. What impressed me the most is that she was barely holding onto me. That told me she was very comfortable. I'm sure it's the first of many.

Once again, thank you all for your help and input.
In an effort to pay it forward. Please hit me up if anybody has a need. I will do my best to fulfill it just as some of you have done for me.

Ride Smart!

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
That's awesome bro...
Glad you got her up n running again..

And the Daughter thing awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ah, great to hear, that just hardware got damaged.
Two positive things to recog then:
You can choose brand new color for those bike parts to be painted and daughter gets a better feeling for being on the bike.
Let her decide about the color though :p:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts