RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey any SoCal warriors planning on going??It's the weekend of the 14/15/16 of November. Im planning on going with 1256day on the 15TH Saturday. We haven't ironed out details..just putting it out there cause of new members would b cool to meet some of the new members...I would post the link but dnt knw how.Anyways ride safe
SO JUST TO CLARIFY 1256day N MYSELF ARE GOING ON SAT THE 15TH ANYBODY IS WELCOME TO TAG ALONG ....

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Hey thanks Omar. I'm such a slacker.

I need to call iAlex, Firebird and His Bro.

Maybe Ari would want to go.

We could meet up with Rick, keich & Rx in LBC.
Maybe nighttrain, the new guy or the other new guy in Yuma. Or Semperfit.
We'll see.

·
Registered
752 Posts
My girlfriend and I will be there. Definitely up for meeting up with you guys before or after, how ever the plans work out. Now I just need to figure out if my girlfriend will ride her bike or on mine. She's not a fan of LA traffic!

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
How in the world did I forget Joey Allessi and Tribal.
Hey tjnom99 where will you be riding from?
Yea my wife is riding on the back of my bike too. We just bought her a sano EX500 Ninja and I don't want to put her thru thst nightmare..

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
You guys are my Hero's. I'm pretty sure DB will be staying at my house in Chino Hills. Friday Night. Tj we have a extra room and a super large bed if you Miss's would like to drive up Friday you could crash out there.
DB believe it or not I have ALL the Warrior parts out of the house. Well almost alll of them.
LOL

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey so question what day are we doing this Saturday or Sunday I thought u work on Sunday 1256day????

·
Registered
752 Posts
1256- Thank you for the offer. If we can find a sitter for our two dogs, I'm sure we'll be able to take you up on that!

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Yeah it looks like I can make it. Should be fun. Is this the one you talked about getting a free breakfast at if we get there early enough?

·
Registered
252 Posts
will have to meet you there guys, sorry going with some non-riders that I invited several months ago. Driving a car there (thumbs down) #OnlyAMotorcycleRiderUnderstandsWhyADogSticksHisHeadOutOfCarWindow.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Gary,

What time are you leaving and can we meet at your place in Chino? if not where are we meeting? Looks like my wife wants to go too.

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is having a good turn out..Also G I pmed semperfit n he seems interested in going.He ask me about the details...Maybe pm him n let him know k

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Terry the Free Breakfast was at LB BMW. I think they werr pissed off we showed up and ate all their food and stole their women, drank all their booze and pushed their ugly bikes over. We eill figure something out.
When I get home I'll pm my address and post something up about meeting up.
I make a mean breakfast samich.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts