RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sold the Warrior to a nice guy, Scott, from Raleigh NC. I told him about the site. I really appreciate all the Warriortips and help; and the heartfelt responses to personal questions I posted. It's been fun and you are all a great bunch of guys. I'll check back once in a while to see what's being talked about. Happy Holidays!

doubledown/Scott

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Wow. That was short, sweet and to the point. Best of luck my friend. Don't be a stranger.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry...didn't mean to be so dramatic. lol. No new bike right now. I am actually buying into a powersports store that deals in Suzuki and boats. New career for me. There should always be a trade in to ride when the itch calls. I'm also selling my 2005 F150 Super Crew and am either going to get a 2006 Saab Aero Convertible (what the wife wants) or an 05-06BMW 545i Sport(what I want and will probably get). I've been wanting a performance daily driver for quite some time and its time has come. Keep your fingers crossed that gas stays cheap!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I saw the bike sold finally (great deal for that guy!) and was wondering if you'd be sticking around. I hope you're not a stranger because it's been good knowing you through here Scott. Good luck on the gas prices and the new career and I hope you have lots of fun with the BMW! The store sounds like it could provide all the fun you could ever want though, I'm envious.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts